Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Einstein and AuT

I shouldn't be having the types of personal problems and I should be better at this.
Of course, I bring all my problems on myself, unlike other people.
Here is something which I wrote to a friend of mine who asked why space did not go on forever.

I swam 2500 yards.  I'm not tired, I just confused as to why I am doing or not doing whatever it is that I am not or am doing.  Why can't you help me?
If I'm the smartest person in the world, in this one little place, why can't I help myself?

The problem is we are prejudiced by your perception.  A good understanding of this prejudice can be had by reading a book called flatlanders or by reading one of my books which I'll give you for free if you come by.
The question of what is at the edges of the universe (doesn't there have to be more universe? No is the answer) can be answered easily but only by rejecting one thing, dimension.
There is a non-dimensional environment where god lives.  Not the type of god that we think about and pray to, but a non-dimensional, time free goop of a god that can count and do addition and subtraction.  The goop also rmembers all the solutions to the simple math problems and given the scale of those (at least 10^100) that means a pretty good memory.  But there is no time there, no dimension.  Just a count and memorized solutions associated with that count to some very simple, grade school math.  Such is the kingdom of god and the sub-kingdom of man.  Alas Babylon, as they say.

So here's an interesting chapter from the books:

I dont' know for sure if its from book 1 or 2, but I think 1 which is now pretty finished and published although some of the section are not edited this go round.  I ordered some copies and I'll edit when I read through them.
Until then, I'm trying to look at Vol 2 which so far is not so terrible.
I finished my christmas story, the first 17,000 word draft, its 2/3 of the way to where it needs to be and maybe that will be enough, I do not know.

The author's Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/author/frzmn
ALGORITHM UNIVERSE THEORY into your youtube browser or going to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxK8BwhzafIi1Jd0yE8mQXQ

First, here is something fun:

I think I'm the most like parminides.  Can you pick him out of this lineup?


1.      Einstein and AuT

Under AuT, Relativity is an effect, not an underlying feature of dimension.
There is an illusion AuT fails on a gross level because of the illusion of time.
          It is the twilight zone of physics theories and is almost irrefuably accurate.
1) All dimensions exist together
2) All change is quantum change in response to a single variable
3) Space is the same as all other states which are folded from space based on exponential compression/folding
4) Time and change are different; Time is an effect like force and dimension of the quantum change between states some of which occur without a time based reference giving rise to features like wave - particle false duality and the impression of charge among other features
6) Electrons and protons are transitional states between waves and neutrons, molecular states through neutron stars are transitional states between neutrons and black holes.
In a quantum state universe time doesn't exist.  Time is the comparison of changes between the snapshots.  There is no time, therefore no thermodynamics, within these snapshots.  Those things physics holds so dear it creates illogical systems to explain them.
          CT1 exchanges create velocity both internal and external to the matrix formed by the increasingly dense sharing regionally and overall.  Internal ct1 sharing changing the wave arrangement within a regional matrix is interpreted as time.  Since the universe is a giant matrix, there is actually a time for the universe as a whole.
          CT1 change is internal to one regional matrix and external to another of necessity.
          This is why in a larger matrix it is vibration an in a smaller it is velocity.
          Where it is velocity, it Is not time.
The universe exists as a series of "quantum snapshots" so everything happens at once only in a snapshot.
Einstein famously said "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." which was one of the foundations for this theory 5 years ago. It turns out that "everything happens at once" is different from "all histories happen together."
Everyone does not have their own time, since time is an effect, it is more accurate to say any matrix has an architecture that varies according to x which regionally is separate from other regional architectures.  
A matrix refers to a collection of adjoining compression states where, until they are separated by lower state ct changes, they share a common rate for each coordinate.
The increase in mass with velocity due to adding "energy" in the form of movement to the non-moving mass in Einstein reflects the relative changes between two Matrix states, one moving with ct1 changes, the other relatively fixed with respect to ct1 changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment