Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another perfect day ruined

It is a perfect day outside, but I am stuck inside although the work I am doing may not yield anything of value.

I'm up to 22,000 words in my christmas story and I now have the cover.

I am struggling through the last 100 pages of edits in volume 2 (vol 1 is ready)
Half way through what will be the first edition edits I am finding plenty of mistakes, but also pleny that I like about it.
None of that really ruins my day.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/1726616800
Still editing on book 2 but it is ready in its current way.
I am a bit disappointed that nothing is happening.
That does not ruin my day either although I was hoping some damn would break.  At least my stake is in the ground, at last.

I read that 60% of the worlds animals have been wiped out since the 1970s.  That ruins my day.
I hate people.  Were it not for my physics which says we do these dumb things because we have to I would hate them even more.
I am putting together my platform
1) term limits
2) universal health care
3) Population control
4) Polution control
And a program that exports this and learning worldwide and just stops killing people.  Let the populations around the world where we have fucked everything up try to find some balance.  we can send them books and food.

Aljazeera.com: Hurricane Florence aftermath: Pollution spills into waterways. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/hurricane-florence-aftermath-pollution-spills-waterways-180921113722676.html

There will be no accountability for these things from this government, but for our children, they will pay whenthe only rhinos will be in museums.  How horrible we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment