Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

A zombie christmas and electron dipoles*

My favorite line of the day from a french film:
Reporter to Actor: "Did you have an unhappy childhood?"
Actor: "No, my mother always laughed when she hit me."

That is a great line.  That is worth an entire post.  I would stop there, but after that I can write anything I want and at least break even.

Well it was Halloween.  Sort of my self imposed deadline to get the christmas story published.

I finished the edits at 24,000, I'm going to do a couple of out takes and try to get it to 26,000.  One day this weekend, it will go live.  I'm waiting on the scwartz, more on that below.

Yesterday was a bike ride, then three sets of weights and walking the dog.  Today was just a bike ride to the office and back.  The day before Halloween was 2200 yards, 1000 im, but not at a pace which excited me or anyone else.  I finished, that was enough.

It has been busy, busy enough that I have been able to avoid the really hard stuff.  I think I am entitled to this weekend.  I'll have a chance to think again.  Why the reward?

Today I finished the edits to volume 2 and published it.  I also sent out the publication information.



Volume 2 turned out to be a very strong book, consolidating issues surrounding things like the quantum and wave features of ct3 right down to how wave lengths come from compression states.
I'm not going to put it here, you can figure it out or, god forbid, order a copy.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that ct3 to ct4/5 loading might be the basis for the SOL, because everything before that is tiem independent.  It's a risky place to start and my be inconsistent with some things observed, but I'm not convinced it isn't potentially accurate.

I may indeed try to write somethign worthwhile although what I have in line is pretty significant..

I am swamped with things to do, but my main focus has to be getting ready for the presentation in Chicago which is 30 days away, including finding out when I'm going to do it.  I have a dry run set up in two weeks.  Two parties, one is mine, the other swanky, then after two nights of partying in a row, I go in and give my presentation to some non-physicsts.  Will be weird, but I need the time to do this.

I hope this goes forward, but my stake is in the ground, my books are finished, not that I won't read vol 1 again before the speech and things are moving forward apace.

The christmas story is going to be published this weekend, I think in some form.

I love the cover, well worth the 35.00 it cost me assuming it isn't a copyright violation.  It grows on you.

I've been told the story is only so-so and I am still waiting to hear back from my top hat marketing ploy.  Will be interesting to see what happens, but I can't say I care.

physicsworld.com: Smaller limit on electron's electric dipole moment puts supersymmetry in doubt. https://physicsworld.com/a/smaller-limit-on-electrons-electric-dipole-moment-puts-supersymmetry-in-doubt/

How about this, the last unbalanced portion of a transitional state carries the opposite charge of the first and is exponentially higher based on the compression model.
The point is that the Standard Model is crumbling even as AuT is beginning to begin its stride.

The day after the day after halloween.  What is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment