Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The countdown continues

The cold and early darkness exhaust me.
I am so close to my target  that I have to keep exercising.  i was 81.5 kg after swimming tonight, you can do the math, 2000 split im and crawl.  And granted there was very little extra weight, but it is still a good place to be, nearly 7 pounds lighter than where I started.
I am eating smaller meals, at least at night.
like my life, could have been better, could be better now, could be worse.
I was thinking pretty positive things,  that s what i thought about while i was swimming for the zombie christmas.  i am less than halfway through the last edits, but I like the content so far and I am between 27k and 28k words which is where I need to be.
And I am excited about my speech.  I enjoy going over it in my head, the excitement of presenting it to this group and the feedback I will get, good or bad, my certainty that I am right and that the math is irrefutable, the logic impenetrable.
But after I swam and arrived home I had to face the horrible reality of things.  You would think that having figured out how the universe worked, the pride and potential would propel me forward, but the universe turns out to be such a dreary place and our place in it is less romantic than I would like and I am right which is the worst of it.  It would be so nice if I could bring the sense of joy and purpose home with me.
I put off a number of posts, because it is a part of the patent process.
I think I am fairly caught up with myself there, although some things, like the ramification of the Euler work and details that I have not yet worked out worry me.
A number of the recent posts deal with this indirectly, the polynomial functions, for example are critically important to the limitations within the patent that deal with the control of velocity and time from the viewpoint of AuT.  It is the jetson car patent and while it is largely an intellectual exercise, like the course in calculus, it serves many purposes.  The main one is to explore, if not locate, the practical application of AuT.  I dont know that I am capable of getting very far into that myself, but I can do the legal part conceptually.
Moreover I thought the hinge states would baffle me, but I feel fairly comfortable now that I not only have the general concept targeted, but also the greater logic requiring those.
The same is true about the exploration of the different angles of AuT.  That appears in both the summary and vol 1 of the compendium.  It may not appear in these posts, but it is published and is even a part of the presentations, although it may or may not be on the one available on youtube.  It is entitled a pi for ever compression state, but it goes much further than that.
A third was to provide another place from which AuT can be proven.  This is actually the second lecture I will be giving in Chicago.  It is a powerpoint but it is not fully documented with commentary so it is not posted to youtube yet.  It comes from Vol 1 of the Algoirthm Universe Theory Compendium and is mostly covered in the summary.
The one important proof will be practical applications.  While the more complicated predimensional aspects are hard to get to, the dimensional uses of AuT are not insignificant; a method of looking at forces to get a more accurate understanding of the issues involved for example.  Indeed, the ability to show why the Schrodenger's cat is either alive or dead (see part Quatre in the series where it is solved, at least I think that's the post) shows how the processes of AuT can be used.
Think about the proton as only being 15 and change (not 16) arms with the 16th arm being the electron bundle but the electron itself being different.  This provides a target for manipulation of matter along with the lesser states which are defined in detail in both the algorithm universe model (the summay) and volumes 1 and 2.
It is an exciting time, but there are hurdles to overcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment