Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

No famous last words

After a decent swim yesterday I now find that my throat hurts too much to talk.  I suppose this is what I deserve for mingling with the public.  I normally don't see anyone.  I suspect my tollerance to disease is virtually non-existent, like I've been in a spaceship for a couple of years.

I feel really tired, like you do when you get sick.  I hope some real sleep will improve things.  it is not a good time to get sick.

I am not sure what I am doing now.  Too many things have bottomed out.  I figure out how the universe works, but things bottom out.  Would it have made more sense if I had done something else, if I'd just slogged through the things where I have made a living.

But no,  I got to the point in this  physics where I knew I had some answers and that seemed like it would be enough.
I have a speech to give Saturday, my practice speech for Chicago where I have now agreed, somewhat reluctantly to act as moderator, but it is too important to have something to do not to do this.  There is little chance that it will amount to anything, but it is a step in a process.

I am only half prepared for the speech Saturday and it is now only a few weeks before Chicago.  Good lord how the time sneaks up on you.

There is an updated video available on youtube.  There is only one additional slide so its mostly the other presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owCGO_6spac
That is largely the speech I am going to give, although the one I am working on as to viability for commercialization might be ready if I do not get sick.

I am going to talk briefly about the possibility that instead of a single variable, there is some approximation possible in the ct1 states.  While more logical in many ways, I consider it unlikely mathematically because there is no basis for a variable count.  But there it is.  Brief.

I applied for a 16 week development program at what is the last minute that would get me out of town and maybe do some prep work on this for vc, indeed its part of the gust process to get it ready.  I am not sure how interested I would be in that if it did not come with a big check, but its worth thinking about and the more I focus on practical aspects the better.  I entered the space today for the first time although I have a couple of applications out there and I'm working on a video.  I think the program might not be right for me, but if they have access to grant writing or vc who knows.

I have to come up with some way to make this profitable, whether by grant or by practical application.  I have a powerpoint started on the practical application of AuT, but it is a work in progress.  Or maybe I just need to put it aside, the solution to all the mysteries of physics, and stard back with the drudgery that pays the bills.  It seems ironic.

I am working hard on my writing, but not sure how to make that work. I have enough inventory now, I just need to clean it up with what I have learned.  I dont know that will be a way out of what I do to earn a living and I am perilously close to shutting that down comletely, and for what?

I am sick and I am too tired so the article below will have to wait.
The Next Web: How teleporting light and levitating diamonds offer proof of quantum theory. https://thenextweb.com/science/2018/11/08/how-teleporting-light-and-levitating-diamonds-offer-proof-of-quantum-theory/

No comments:

Post a Comment