Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

bananas and videos

The countdown is down to tomorrow!
I suppose that I am almost as ready as I can get and I not only published updated versions of the three physics books, but there is a special surprise that I managed to get fnished in time which I discuss below.




As I look at the article below I wonder if I really need to know about it.
I have a new uptodate and shorter video so I am obliged to provide that and perhaps some insight into where I am going.  At least with my math.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CLa9nzoU9Y
That is the newest update, shorter version, of the Chicago speech.
I still have not and probably will not, at least in the time remaining, get the second speech posted.

Now do we need to know this much about bananas?

It turns out ripe and unripe bananas have different health benefits — here's what you need to know http://flip.it/wT_bPN

I swam 2000 yards tonight, just so I could say I did it.  1000 im.
I have also put Zombie Christmas in line to be published and it should be ready to order tomorrow.
I am romantic and I do have hope and believe in magic even though my physics might say something else; and I believe it to.

The tag line for the book:

Just in time for Christmas, a story that has everything about the Holidays.    A holiday romance, a story of redemption,  talking snowmen, elves, ghosts, decorations, and, of course, Zombies

I'm thinking it will be ready to order tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment