Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Saving Schrodinger's Cat Part II

 I feel like a character in the movie right after he yells, "release the Kracken!" and then realizes he is in front of the gate holding it back.  I do not, however, know whether the Kracken will come or not.
I have exercised hard the last two days and feel better for it, mostly recovered.
The wild fever dreams are gone.
I am busy, doing too many things at once.  I have to publish my next patent and file my updates this week which ends, for all practical purposes tomorrow which renders that goal unlikely.  If I can work Thursday and Friday, perhaps by Monday, they will be ready to order, at least.
It is 13 days till Chicago, but only 10 days till I leave!
Here is a poem on a book I don't have time to edit, but I am entering the changes so I can bring it to Chicago and edit it there without having to tear it up or worry about losing the edits to date.  The poem has been edited.
It is spring
 the invitation to seek the comfort of love
is strong in the whispering wind.
Compelled to silence
I suffer the spurned lover’s fate
will i lonely sit these quiet benches
or will someone i can love
come sit beside me

before winter comes

But we were talking about the double slit model adn as I work through this issue of observation changing results, there is more to say.

The question: What are the differences between AuT and the Standard Model when it comes to the final connundrum in the double slit model?
The Standard Model says that by observing we can change reality.
AuT says that reality changes the way we observe.
That is it in a nutshell.
While the argument could be made on philosophical grounds that both were entitled to equal weight, mathematically only one makes sense.  AuT shows this by the rebuttal of the conclusions of the Marley experiment with aether.  Since space moves everything within it, almost so obviously in light of AuT as to require no agrument at all, trying to see something "move through space" is absurd.
The point is that the dimensional changes moving according to an underlying math can be carried forward to our observation being allowed only where the results allow for the observation to interfere with the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment