Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

one line on dimension

I feel better right now
I don't know how long it will last
It could be actual recovery, but the evidence is that it is the medicine.

I am experiencing enormous anxiety about things
It is because I stopped my business
And now the reason for it is gone
But I still cannot bring myself to dive back in.

I should go to this party and hunt up some business
But then there is my writing
I have the ability to produce
I have produced, I need to market

I am going to work on that
I have the physics too
I am trying to do something with it.

But I have to fight anxiety and something else
Something worse
When I was younger I would have scorned money
For something like this

I have redesigned reality, accurately
Every turn makes things a little more certain
I'm not stopping, though I thought I would

When I was younger it would have been good
It would have been enough
I would have been embraced fame
Back then were things different?

I need something, I can't find here
There was a future once
Things keep changing
I turn to god often

My physics don't prevent god, but it makes it awfully hard to turn to god.
When I was young my aptitude test said I would be good in religion
I am pretty good with fraud, so that box is checked.
But a caring god is contraindicated.

Now it is coughing
I went to the damn party, but only for a little while
I felt good while I was there
But I wasn't dressed up, and I did not want to go where it was bright for that reason
I said hi to enough people so I would be remembered
I came back to finish this physics.

This post is about a very big thing which surprises me even though I have written it a hundred times.

Dimensions are not expansive, but are contractive features.  When you add dimension you compress, you don't expand.  I didn't realize that before even though it is a feature of this system.  It is another indication that AuT is accurate, but also that it is counter-intuitive in many ways.
This one line is as important as the other two main lines, that time and change are different and that all dimensional states exist together.
The idea that added dimensions are contractions and not expansions are all a part of the tangled string, but it is the one sentence that was missing.
When black holes shrink because they stretch out into a 5th dimension, they are not stretching at all, they are spiralling inward, folding exponentially and reducing the amount of free space within the system.

I have done so much, but I am sick, without the calm hand that would lift me up from the anxiety about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment