Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Time off

I have a chance to worry about things like my vision tonight.
When your eyes hurt just to look its pretty strange.
I have been exercising enough, although I wonder why
i have been eating well, atlhough I am fighting to get rid of just 10 pounds
The winter is going to change exercise, I can see  that.
Right now I am bike riding and lifting weights more,
but the swimming is definitely tapering off
On cold days a cool swimming pool (temp in the low 70s) with 30 minutes of driving and prep time, much of it soon to be in the dar,  before each swim is hard to get my hands around.

Both the finished vol 1and 2 are available via Amazon at last.  I still have the edited version with all my scribblings of vol 2 on my desk and i have not even read a copy of vol 1 which I just received hard copies.  The summary is also available and will grow a little as the presentation grows.  I had a little scare because a bad copy appeared in the createspace version.  Not sure what that was about, but it was never published and the amazon hard and e-copies were fine. 

The biggest potential part of vol 2 is the discussion of hinge states including some interesting mathematical features that are suggested by the modeling.  These achieved a certain infinite series features of their own in one embodiment, moving from 75% down to a much smaller .3% if memory serves.  Between that and 75% seemed the most likely results.  Although that mechanism remains tantilizing,  the lengthening arms suggests the infinite series result has some merit.  What they look like is somewhat a question still, oddly enough. The first one is clear, the subsequent ones mostly glossed over.

But as I mentioned in the prior posts, volume 2 turned out to be surprisingly original.  That i can now combine both versions, eliminating the last 60 pages of one or the other, and have a single volume is terriffic, but time will not allow that and I'm going into December with two slightly too long version which are, nevertheless, pretty damned accurate for a new model of physics and a short summary which has enough of the specifics for the presentation.  I need to go through that one more time and order those next damn week.

There is some good comparisons to the prior art as well as some places where the prior art is ignored, although I did my best to eliminate some of the snide remarks that peppered my blog during some of my more frustrated moments.

I have no choice but to move my focus to the presentation.  Whatever is there today needs to be what the presentation is about and the hinge states  will remain ephemeral in that presentation although there will be a great deal of backup if things turn in that direction.



Journal of Mathematical Physics, Algorithm Model defining Dimensional Features Volume 9,Issue 4, October 2018.

I have to think about riding my bike "again" this morning.  In 1.5 hours there is a romance meeting which was up the street and is now fucking downtown.  Life is crap.

My feeling is that this is improtant to my plotting to go to this and if I ride then i get my exercise in.  I have 30 mintues to decide on this.  All lower body work for a few days in a row, the exercise problem again.  Its something and its cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment