Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

rough roads and the speed of light*

Managed to do 2500 yards yesterday, 1000 im.  The initial target was to do the 1500 yard warm up and possibly call it a day.  But I knew i had to do at least one im and eventually it turned into 5.
You should wait to read this, I am too listless to finish it and will likely come back days from now to clean it up.

It was a beautiful evening after that. A little hard to enjoy, but nice.
Today it was 30 minutes on the eliptical bike and no weights which is not normal for me, but I was too listless to go at all and had an upward weight move which made me think everything in life is irrelevant.
I am getting a bad feeling about things coming up which is not good. 
It should not be like this.
I figured on what time was, I figured out what the unifying force fomula (misnamed unified field theory), I figured out how dimensions exist and what space is, the solution to what appears to be unified field theory.  There should be some trumpeting, but I am met with a rough road instead.

I do have another speaking engagement lined up, but I had to use politics to get it instead of science.
Am I missing something?  It is not till February on purpose.  I applied to APS.

Here is a problem in the words of someone else:
“I am fully conscious that, not being a literary man , certain presumptuous persons will think that they may reasonably blame me; alleging that I am not a man of letters. Foolish folks! do they not know that I might retort as Marius did to the Roman Patricians by saying: That they, who deck themselves out in the labours of others will not allow me my own. They will say that I, having no literary skill, cannot properly express that which I desire to treat of, but they do not know that my subjects are to be dealt with by experience rather than by words; and experience has been the mistress of those who wrote well. And so, as mistress, I will cite her in all cases.”

― Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo's Notebooks

What AuT tells us is that velocity loses its meaning at ct2, perhaps even at ct3.
It remains possible subject to further study, that we only observe change at the ct3 to ct3-4 transition stage which would tie that to the speed of light.
The best evidence to get to even that point is the visibility of photons, but the invisibility of ct2 states and the development of charnge indicate that those happen free of time and are not part of the limit of the speed of light.
Forbes: The Universe Has A Speed Limit, And It Isn't The Speed Of Light. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2018/10/09/the-universe-has-a-speed-limit-and-it-isnt-the-speed-of-light/
But there are two aspects to this article that the writer did not realize.  There is a visible speed of light and there are changes that occur without any reference to time that can happen at any speed and affect parts of dimension that we cannot see except as effects, but even so happen based on proportions that, when time is applied, is limited by substitution rates which are small and tangible.  It can be addressed with a great deal of specificity, but whether I will or not is a question.  I do not care enough today, I am not beaten, but I am discouraged, it all seems to be for nothing.

The speech needs a lot of work.  I did very little today other than think about it.  If you asked me where the day went, I could tell you but you wouldn't be impressed.  I wonder if what really bothers me isn't something else.  But of course the physics bothers me. 
Atlantic has turned its back apparently, the article has gotten very little airplay, i'm getting ready to make another pass at that, but it bothers me.








No comments:

Post a Comment