Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2018

what next

 Exhausted, but feeling a little better.
There first chance I have to return here
Its time to start exercising again.
I should have gone this morning before my speech, but the time was short, i wanted to look over the stuff and while I now can see I would have been healthier had I swam first and cleared all the gunk out of my system; it was not so clear when I woke up.
Now, after the long day, I have had to drag myself up to write this.
Things have been very disjointed today, aftereffects.
I did a lot, but other than giving the speech, I cannot point to anything.  Too many things to do, a little disjointed.  I did write down some of the key elements to the patent today, I remember doing that.  But there is so much to be done there.

What is it like being the smartest physicist in the world?  Like I would know.
Last night I had to take several gallons of rice and gumbo to my office and heat them up to take them to the charity event which went surprisingly well for all of that.   I was in no condition for that.
Not all of the food was as hot.  It took an hour, but I kept enough gumbo out for lunch today and now I had to go back and clean up my office kitchen which I left a mess.  Thankfully it is cold so it was not too awful.

Peace I may never have. 

The science has to be right.
Eventually, someone will use this.
Because people are awful.
Imagine a weapon which is delievered not in real time, but independent of time.
You would think that government would recognize what is going on here, but it doesn't.
If I get the right offer from a foreign government, would it be any problem for me to go there?  I don't really think so.  While it was not fully developed I went to my government three or four times and they said no.  It was their choice.  Whether I go back there again is mine.

And there are other ways to raise money.
Business Insider: I cofounded Harry's and Warby Parker. Here's the best advice I can give you about raising money.. https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-raise-capital-according-to-harrys-warby-parker-founder-jeff-raider-2018-10

I have to keep my wits about me.  I cannot be sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment