Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

speaking and rough drafts

It is 5:30 in the morning.  Voting day here.
I've been up for over 45 minutes and was sleepless for an hour before that.  Its nice when you are alone, clocks mean very little.
If the polls were open I'd be voting now, people looking at me strangely, "what is he doing up so early?"  But that won't happen for over an hour.

I made coffee which was just reheating it, the microwave was wet so it did not heat so well, a physics issue, but its fine.  Its too cold inside despite the general mugginess of the weather to drink cold coffee, but warm coffee is fine.

The first thing I did this morning was to send an email to my friend in prison.  He wrote me and its important to write back.  I told him if I was the one in prison, I'd constantly write which is true as long as I had something to write with.  These blog posts would go on and on.

I told him something which makes part of the pitch below questionable.  I may bale (bail?) on the chicago conference.  It depends on what happens in the next few days.  I explained that to the prisoner, I don't need to explain it here, it hasn't happened yet.  It is a small conference, mainly for credentials, and I'm shooting for a bigger one.  If you read my last post, you'll see there are other things.  i'd like to present it in Colorado, maybe I can just stay there or follow someone somewhere further west.

I asked someone about "A zombie Christmas" in Hollywood, although nothing has happened there yet.  Speaking of moving out west.  I'm going to put the first chapter in this post or the next one or maybe the one after that.  I sent it to the prisoner, but maybe I should publish it before I tease it out here.  Its ready to publish in its own way, I can wait for comments and do something better, I could edit it again.  If I don't give my speech I have time.  And a certain amount of disappointment.

I am looking at a more general speaking pitch.  Something cheesy like: Do  you want a speaker for your math, physics or astronomy or just a speaker who cantalk about the potential for discovery if you apply yourself to a problem?

A more honest approach might be do you want to hear from someone who figured out how the unvierse works but who will end up homeless beside the road somewhere because that is just how the universe works?

I have a lot to do, including trying to apply my science in the garage, but here is something a little more formal I'm working on and I have a gig in Februray if the one in Chicago falls through and another in a couple of weeks to test my presentation.

My work on quantum mechanics was published in October in the Journal of Physical Mathematics and I am presenting it in December at the astrophysics and particle physics conference in Chicago.  The model redefines time and space and will change physics forever, eventually replacing the standard model.  If I had to make an analogy it would be much like Einstein applying for your assistance in booking gigs.  I am preparing to send information to  500 schools offering to speak, but I need a contact to handle this and since I do not even know what to ask for, an agent.
You may not be interested, but you might have a recommendation.  Please let me know and if you want a copy of the published articles or other information, please feel free to reach out.  Some links and details are provided below.
Gregory Friedlander will be presenting his theory of quantum mechanics December 3, 2018 in Chicago at the Astrophysics and Particle Physics Conference. He recently published his 2 volume Compendium on the origin of space time, the origin of quantum mechanics; Algorithm Universe Theory Compendium, Volumes 1 and 2.
The short paper on AuT was published for peer review in the Journal of Physical Mathematics October 24, 2018 (Vol 9 Issue 4). Algorithm Model defining Dimensional Features.
Algorithm Model Defining Dimensional Features
https://www.omicsonline.org/ArchiveJPM/articleinpress-physical-mathematics-open-access.php.

Among other things, the model explains concepts as diverse as the origin and makeup of the big bang, the structure of black holes and their relationship to other forms of matter, and the riddles of dark matter, dark energy, universal expansion and universal contraction to name a few.
In passing the article for peer review  Reviewer #1 stated: "In the paper author has discussed the Algorithm Universe Theory in brief way that explain(s) the mathematical model for the origin of space time and quantum phenomena. he ha(s) given the discussion on different topic(s) that is good for the proper explanations. He also describe(d) the difference between the AuT from the Standard Model. The presentation of the article is quite good and figures are best part of the article. This is a good research article, and should be of interest to the readership of Journal of Physical Mathematics. In my opinion, article is good and can be published." (typographical corrections shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment