Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

homeless, cold and wet

Back to writing about my exercises.
I am homeless and it is cold which I am using to get my arms around my homeless charity obligation.
This is rediculous, at least it has stopped raining. It is too late to get coffee but I can find a phone charger there, so its where I am going.
It could be a little worse, it could be a lot better.  I will not discuss that, by way of jk rowling, he whose name must not be spoken.  it is an obscure and difficult reference.
I managed to swim 2k yards with 1000 im last night.
I also figured out (rule of 3s) how to make photon torpedos, at least in theory, and why there are electrons and protons.
I am not 100% sure about the electron work, but it makes very good sense and there is a possible black hole check or two.  If you want to look for it see if a neutron star is  16^24:16^32 ratio of a black hole.  I am not seeing that, by the way, but I am  not looking so specifically either.
Does it mean the theory fails if that is not the case?  Perhaps, but it certainly indicates that the theory is correct if the alternative turns out to be true.  I discuss those ranges in the book, but that is a very large difference.
That is actually not necessarily true.  There should be something which is essentailly but not a black hole by the16^32 ratio and then there would be something else that is the 16^24, it could be a lot of different things.
Swimming...It was not a bad swim and I needed it to get to sleep.
I still cannot believe how I have to undertake today, but then many things are weird.
It is my choice as much as anything else, which I will not try to explain because I can, but do not chose to.
I will take my chances with the future as it already knows where i am headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment