Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

a short walk and the physics of the electron

That was as hard a  thing as I have ever done, but its over now.
I am tired.
This is what I wrote earlier, I am glad to  be done with the self control and self loathing.

I went for a nice walk.  Short but I stretched my legs.
I am missing what was next, but I have 30 minutes to kill less the 10 minutes it will take me to get where I am going.
That might leave me a charged phone.
I am having a rare late afternoon carmel machiato with whipped cream.  I am spoiling myself for having recovered a sizable outlay which I should be happy to be able to afford, but the joke is that I will recover it later so if someone else buys dinner for us, I can pay them back at a later date.  That is the joke I was looking for.

This post is to cover the physics of the electron from the perspective I like the best.  There is alot to this.
First we must talk about waves and what is left for them if the electron is t-12.
That means 10^1-10^12 is available for wave variations.  There are also permutations to that based on the breakdown of the waves, another 6^8 of intermediary variation.
That coffee is good, but terrible for me.  How will I sleep tonight?  How would I anyway is the answer I suppose.
Having defined that lets move backwards all the way to the ct0 state which is defined conceptually as 3:4 hinge:compression.  That is covered in detail in book 2 and will not be repeated here.
This is not overly instructive, but it is the foundation on which the structure is build.
CT2 is 256:27 and that hinge state breaks down as 3;9;27.
AuT is based on memories and exponential transfer so the next place we  get to is looking at this as 3^1;3^2;^3^3.  We then have to look at this exponential as n, n+1, n+1+1.  The reason will shortly become clear.
Next we get to ct3, the foundation quantum state of waves.
This compression ratio is 6^8 which can be broken into 3 states as having hinges stepped up:
2:4:6:8.  The inges can be looked at as n;n+2;n+2+2 or (where n=2) n,2n,3n.
Why do we care?  Because at ct4 where we want to end up for the electron this can be done in this fashion:
T4:8:12:16 (4 info arms, 8 info arms, etc) which yields n,2n,3n,4n and if n=4 or if you prefer leaving n at 2 it is 2n,2*2n,etc.  This means that if you are looking for stablility based on this pattern t12, where the electron appears to dwell, is a stable state.  You ask, "what about t4 and t8 stable states."  You know you want to ask that.
The short answer is that based on the rules of approximation, those lower value states of of little consequence.  T4 can be thought of as asteroids and t8 as planets, but compared to the t12 suns they are of little consequence.  Now you are saying, but those are ct4-ct5 T states and you are right.  But those higher states reflect the lower states of ct3-4.
And you say, but too much variation exists in planets once formed and I say, it is just like the 10^12 variation for waves, but moreso which is why we started there and I say, bazinga, maybe.
Lets finish the  analysis by looking at the last bit of variation visible to us.
Using this same process for ct5 we get:
4;2(4), etc or 2*n (n=2);4*n;2*4n or 8;16;24;32. The pattern established by the exponentials of ct1 are maintained in subsequent transition arms as is consistent with the other features of AuT. (I need to check these, but the 8+8+8+8 pattern is there just as the 4+4+4+4 and 2+2+2+2.
Now we have something proton-blackholish; something 10^24:10^32 electronish and also the lower stable states which have more variation within ranges and also the huge sub-variations available before they begin to transition to waves.

It is more than worth notingthat trapped states and hinge states and bundle states (the clouds of lower states around higher states) comlicate the analysis and defy attempts to come up with exact variations and largely ruin mass calculations except to show approximate results.

The next step if there is a ct6 state is a 16+16 type break which is 16 to the first hinge, 32 to the second, 48 to the third before getting to the fourth which is 64 just as at the level where the electron lives it is 4 to the first hinge, 8 to the second, 12 to the third where the electron lives and essentially 16 to the proton which only fails completion for the missing 10^13 representing the 5.5*10^12 electron and 4.5*10^12 electron bundle.


No comments:

Post a Comment