Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

A Zombies, Christmas and physics

Ok, this is a little pitchy but I don't have all the time in the world.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KZBDSHV
Just in time for Christmas, a story that has everything about the Holidays.    A holiday romance, a story of redemption,  talking snowmen, elves, ghosts, decorations, and, of course, Zombies.  A whimsical Christmas story that manages to incorporate many of the Christmas stories into one single experience that is comic, heartwarming, and deeply serious all at once. There is even this kind of traditional quality to the values, despite the fact that it’s highly contemporary. It definitely has a Dickensian feel.
Light a candle, pour some hot cocoa, pull your chair up to the fire, and get ready for the Zombie Christmas.

Tomorrow I leave for Chicago to present my theory of quantum mechanics to the Conference on Astrophysics and Particle Physics.  I feel pretty comfortable about this.
Today my newest book "Zombie Christmas" became available on Amazon (and Kindle).
How often do you get to incorporate Zombies and Astrophysics in a single post?
I hope you will consider reading my Christmas storing and posting a review. Maybe even sharing this post?  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KZBDSHV
Its a whimsical read and you can support physics at the same time.
Or you can read the physics.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KV5VPP7
 I just published the most recent summary this month! You can also watch a summary of the physics book on Youtube: https://youtu.be/4CLa9nzoU9Y which is the first of two lectures I am giving.
I expect it to be a lot more animated, live.
It basicallly starts like this:
In 20 minutes I am going to explain all dimensional elements from dimension to force to time.
I have pages of notes on writing that I am going to put somewhere, somewhere soon.
I have these physics notes:
Any velocity based feature being based on time is misleading including the speed of light.
Tomorrow is a long day.  I need to get ready to to go sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment