Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2018

the gloom of winter

Todays workout was 30 minutes on the stair machine and two sets of weights on unfamiliar equipment, but there were stairs and lots of walking leading up to it.
I am suffering quite a  bit from the inner ear problem because of traveling and the cold.  After the workout I took a long hot shower whch was restorative.  I would like to get back into it.
There was also a lot of cold damp weather.
I would be thankful if I could build a fire and stay in and eat fruit and then have a glass of red wine tonight.
I suppose I will do the best I can under the circumstances, try to get in bed before 10 and work on a better nights sleep tonight, last night being one where I can only be sure of a couple of hours of sleep.
I slept for around 30 minutes and feel better.  I was having trouble remembering easy things earlier I was so tired and the gloomy, dickensonian weather here near canada did not make things any easier.
I am predicting snow showers.
I have all but decided to do some additional marketing on the christmas zombie book.  I am only talking about a few dollars this weekend, a similar amount next week.  it will make me feel better.

I have a wild week ahead of me and it starts at 730 pm tomorrow.
There may be a great deal of welcome boredom, but i have Nostradamus to work on and i will be able to work out and eat as well as I want.  If I work out, stay warm under to covers and write a little, it sounds very good to me.  I cannot say more about what I want, I will, I suppose have to be satisfied with preparing for my speeches and hoping they go well.
I still cannot believe the model is wrong, but I have doubts about the math and the proof.  I am getting some feedback, mostly good, but it will be slow between now and the end of the year and I understand that
I am also sure that the next 4 days will pass by in a blur because normal days do and tomorrow starts a week that is anything but normal.




sadly the specific article below did not survive the cutting and pasting, at least as far as I could tell cutting and pasting it.
Physics. https://news.google.com/s/CAoiG0NCQVNEZ29JTDIwdk1EVnhhblFTQW1WdUtBQVAB?shl=en&r=0&oc=1

There is enough on the table tonight.  Time to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment