Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Day 1

I am amazed at the impact a call an make.  I feel signficantly, not disoriented, but just is such a different place.
A walk in the cold did not so much clear my head as give some clarity to my thoughts.
Of course, my brain hallucinates from inner ear problems so you cannot really use my approach to things as any type of benchmark.
I am 30 minutes away from having to get back into things here.
And I feel as good, better in many ways about the theory.  In this case the idea that there are other places where research is being done around but not in the specific area where I have published and equally important there are no significant contrary indications.
The summary I ended up with for this morning comes down to this:
1. Change is not equal to time
2.  space is the same as all else.  The separation being a function of a fractile (fibonacci curves) means fractile dimensions happens to be the model, something I did not use  but was brought up by someone looking at it and the ct3  polynomial approximation slide from the paper that was published turns out to be a model of fractile dimensions.
3. All dimensions co - exist with the primary dimensional states being 1,2,3,4, and 5  related to space (0 dimensions), charge, photon, neutron and black hole with transitional stable states complicating the model with t4 states being probably neutrinos; t8 states being probable photons, etc.
4) Forces, time and Energy are an effect of the compression or decompression along the compression arms of different states.
That is a lengthy summary; but it is showrt.
Where do I fit within the universe that only I understand?  Where do you fit in it now that you almost understand?
Want more?  Why not order a book?
You really don't get nearly as much in the blog and its more organized.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KWFXW35

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KV5VPP7


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HLDB1HC

Or you could get something fun?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KZBDSHV

Or you could just keep reading the blog, it is all good I suppose since the universe indicates you're going to do whatever you do anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment