Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Some notes on what is next

This blog is a strange thing.
It traces the evolution of AuT.  That is something.  From a concept piece to a durable model.
It is read all over the world which may or may not be something in this digital age.
It may be the leading physics publication on the planet after a fashion, certainly true if the theory is accurate.
The theory is almost certainly accurate in its general parameters because it is math.  Whether there are flaws that remain to be unflawed remains to be seen. 
There is certainly some philosophy, the most recent piece being that if there is some perfect memory of results, might it be imperfect and forget a result periodically creating true randomness and if that is the case might the mind of the god-like memory occassionally tweak on purpose a result for what reason we can only imagine or in answer in our prayers or to have a representative come to town to explain all our issues without disclosing hte underlying truths which render them irrelevant.
After my long swim and a night, I was evenly at 179, a mere 4 pounds from my first target and largely thanks to exercising better still although I think this is also a matter of losing 3 pounds of water.  I have watched this "twitch" 3 or 4 pounds in either direction whether I eat or not.
The rest of physics.
They are getting closer to AuT, strange that no one writes about it even after it has been published.
They do at least talk about negative gravity now, they are just mistaken as to what it is.
In this case:
https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/this-theory-may-explain-why-95-of-the-universe-is-missing/
they are missing how it forms from space, but once they get there, they will probably act like they didn't hear it first here.  I don't care.  I do, but I don't as much.  I'm published for peer review, I've done enough to see whether they universe wants me to move in this direction or that one.  I don't know if that is what matters to me or not.
I often wonder things like this.  Would I rather be a successful writer, musician, even (gag) in my own profession where I suppose I have some success or have figured out how the universe works.  I think the answer might well be the former and not the later and it seems only fair I should achieve those having exposed the universe in its naked simplicity, but then it is as likely to crush me like a bug just to show how easy that is.  And to the extent that I have left room for these acts of gods, they always come across jealous, petty and angry.
And the big difference is that AuT describes not only that phenomena but how it fits in with everything else.  AuT not only predicts these results, but explains them.
The push to amending the patent and focusing on practical applications is only just now warming up.  That is a hundred page project, much like editing a book; but with its own strange rules and even stranger results.




No comments:

Post a Comment