Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

A bit o' math and a new picture (in the blog)*

How wet and dreary it is.  I started the draining of the cover of a pool before it started raining with the idea that over the next week it will drain completely including this rain, although for the moment, the rain has the upper hand.
I slept for 12 hours, something of a problem given my inner ear issues.  Read on perhaps you will see the reason for this.  I think perhaps I was just catching up, after so many days of travel and restless intelligence, sleep perhaps was something that I needed for what it is in us that is sleep.
The source of inteligence lies in the two sided integatration of the universe.  I will explain in due course.  It lies somewhere between the illusion of intelligence and intelligence itself which must be two parts of the sam thing.
This post, by the way, largely comes from Vol 1 and the summary (more in Vol 1) and is the reason that downloading these posts in lieu of reading the books is an inane way to get the theory in pieces.  Like getting all your sleep at once.
I assume you just want to track my workouts and yesterday was a rather good one.  I swam 2200 with 1000 im and at the end I was doing a third of my butterfly fully submerged, being mainly in a anerobic place.  I was pushed by some other swimmers, much younger and obviously swimmers, although they did not last as long.  2200 yards takes a while.
And then afterwards, almost dry with just flip-flops I was down to 178.8 which is a new low of highs after a fashion.
I drank a lot of water afterwards.  This morning I was at 179.2 but I seem to, without clothes at least, be below 180 as long as I watch what I eat.  Clothes for me at this time of year appear to be around 4 pounds, imagine that.
But maybe you do care about the source of intelligence and the strange integration of AuT so I will discuss it and I have a sketch which I will include, perhaps, and perhaps later.
This post covers none of those but is the first of a couple of posts on integration and AuT.
Integration is not a complex idea.
It is essentially the function:
s1=lim(x approaches infinity)sumf(x)dx from 1-n.
The limit function in AuT is important because as the number of compression states gets high and the limit approaches 1 of lower intervening states compression occurs.  The massive scales of these shifts give rise to two fractile sets, one of odd and one of even exponent which picture did previously appear herein.
Much more can  be found in Vol 1
Aut allows us to change this limit which wil be the subject of another drawing shortly, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps never, shortly being a thing about an uncertain future.
If we are looking at rectangles under a curve we do not need to go to infinity in Aut.(the so called Riemann sum) where under pre aut math you'd need to go from 1 to inifity so f(x) because of an infinite definition of pi and teh resulting curvature, where the integration is the average height of the infinitely small rectangle and dx is its width along the lenght where dimension is to be measured.
It is worth nothing that in aut and math generally the rectange for dimensional changes can be replaced where appropriate with irregular cubes and even 5 dimensionsional strucutre which are required for molecular work.
This is important because as x changes it changes the number of results in each regional space as different forms of compression and these added together giver rise to the features of those regions which when added together give rise to forces, time, dimension and what have you; or more particularly what has the god like thing that keeps track of all of these results.
Let's look at why and what happens:




You do not need to get to infinity.

Phys.Org: Study provides insight into the physics of the Higgs particle. https://phys.org/news/2018-06-insight-physics-higgs-particle.html

The Higgs fantasy is the fantasy of fields for the Higgs particle is as much a mexican hat fantasy as it is a particle.  It is the pinacle of absurdity in the absurd standard model.  AuT necessarily is a particle theory of sorts, but not only is the particle information in format,  but AuT recognizes that in the flux from which -1 and  then fpix arise there is a non-dimensional, time independent substrate which can hold both the basic math and the memory necessary to give rise to the fairly simple in theory but complex in result universe in which I can write to you and wonder if you will ever write back.
I have been working on a poem in my head.
It is nice being away from you
on this perfectly rainy day
it is the most romantic of days
so cold and so wet
so demanding that we stay inside
if i can survive being away from you
on a day like today
I should be fine
and how nice it is
to enjoy the sound of the water outside
to watch the pools and rivers fill
not being distracted  by your physical demands
that would render this front row seat
a mere background to us
and how quiet it is in the night
when the rain finally stops
when the pools are still and reflective
to know i dont have to worry
about you going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment