Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

dod 62 an eternity


Thursday to Saturday no significant technical work allowed. I did make the transit and planned next moves, still some time off to deal with pool and hot tub and office and mail and emergencies due next week. Sunday morning is well underway
I've no patience so it is just as well but i have to get started soon as Dec is rushing by
A nice sunrise with so much noise of traffic,  leaf blowing, all the things which i didn't miss.  For going to the office, Bike, then walk, for the dog, but no intensity minutes, well 69, but exercising all day for 69 minutes; most of which may be brushing the pool.  It was dark green and clouds were brushed up from the bottom, but at 4:00 there will be a time to turn off the pump after flocking and things will settle to the bottom.  Weather says rain, if it rains enough will be a way to get rid of enough of the algae without wasting water to do...what?  Sell this house and get the freedom that would come with that?  Where's the incentive?  Still in not in a position to choose what to do unless and unless is risky to assume even unlikely based on recent events. 
The hot tub is still fully functional and nice. That's something for the cool nights, a depressing alternative to what I need. 
I keep thinking that things would be better if I was doing what you're doing.
It's not that I would be better at it, we both know you're better; I just might appreciate it more.
Succession gets weirder, but I still like it, you can see Will Ferrel's handprints, I think.  How come I cannot watch this stuff with you how come my life isn't with you?  What is this gilded cage?  What is happening with the science thing?  Will it die this brilliant death, will I be put in a position to do something more complicated?  Why can't you help me through this?
I'm exhausted from the trip and this thing which is constantly over us, well over me because of us.  I had to buy out my cousin and the need to sell the investment property is very high but I have not even been out to see it.  Had to take on a 1000 expense, but it's minor compared to the taxes I have to deal with. The ip stuff is looming. I'll have to give up my short cut to save money and timing although things are largely cut to the bone.
Work computers sluggish and not totally responsive after long inactivity. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow when everything has a chance to update. It's the first full business day back and I'll have pebbles to do no matter what. 
In a way the emergencies are nice because I know what I'll have to do and tomorrow is a swim day if I can get myself to exercise which I'll need to deal with the tension. Then it's on to the ip Work for the remainder of The week. So much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment