Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Not yet

Still alive. Hope you are not disappointed. 
I miss nm. My lungs feel like tissue paper
Tired of coughing. Pool was closing wednesday so against common sense i swam coughing under water much of the time 2000 yards including just over 1000 im although everything about the workout was substandard. 
My watch suggests over the last 7 days I side 3750 yards plus 6 walks plus two bike rides but that is inaccurate for several reasons just as it is overly lenient in giving me stairs and steps today and intensity minutes for the week. Being sick still I will take it.  I can barely move right now.
That is or was lunch, a deconstructed ham and egg sandwich which was edible. 
Part of being sick was diminished taste, not covid according to the suspect test but my tongue felt like it was burnt.
I was outside at night in the cold, almost a relapse situation but under cvovers and warm again i think the recovery will continue. Some hot tea would help. 
I am misunderstood jealous strong enough to recuperate maybe unsure of what will happen next or what i should do, even unsure of my work which seems so real to me and mostly unsure why you are not here to help me because if there is a reason for all of this how can it not be you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment