Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

dod 82 actually 89 to 90

Got zero intensity minutes for riding my bike 7 miles which I find disturbing.  Tomorrow the pool reopens and then what?  I am not sure what type of time I have. Still coughing. 

I have begun the pairing down process that should have been finished months ago...but for you?  I think you cannot take credit for this; it is a surreal place to be.  It has been a long time, something that predates even you.  2010?  2009?  No, it began in August of 2005, perhaps even a few months before then.  16 years ago, more than 16 years ago.  The science began in it's earliest form in late 2012, still 9 years ago, and in between...well perhaps the most important things are those between the slices of events.

Dealing with electricity and its not quite twin magnetism and they don't fit well or badly, it is the conversion i dont quite understand though somewhere in the alternatives is an answer.  right now is a good example, something I did not look at closely before and which even now seems to work badly in terms of results.  I will, perhaps have more later on this, certainly details will appear in many places as time goes by.

There is a book rewrite that needs to be addressed, it is largely done, and yet it waits for something, the next filing?  Some other triggering event?  I actually think I have the page length where it needs to be for a filing, but there is more editing, it changes, the insights increase every day and next Tuesday I hope to get insights from a discussion of things when I lay my thoughts out there and hear more about the real world.

What happened to the 7 lost days?  It would be poetic  to say 90 days, perhaps 3 months dead and 3 weeks as of today after leaving nm.  How did this get so far off, i must have been out of my mind for long periods of time during the last 3 months.  Is this possible? It must have been very different for you and I wonder how much peace,  dare i say love, compared to the strange and lonely landscape of my life over the same period. 

I am tired and i must write my notes up.


No comments:

Post a Comment