Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

DOD 63

Monday morning, back in my office fighting off I don't even know what.  3 months of emergencies all at once, only slightly ameliorated by stopping in over the weekend.  In the background is coffee house radio.  I will return later. 

161.7 is probably a good weight. It's not as low as I thought it might be.

Could have been our lot?  Very remote during the walk.  The power is out and the rain has started.   Beginning to work through emergency mode but cut short by the end of day and darkness. 



 https://www.livescience.com/torsion-balance-breakthrough-prize.html

Not even sure what the article is about.   Everything is meaningless right now. Surrounded by sickness and I may be getting something. Should go to gym but it is dark with no power here and wet and I feel the sluggishness of despair and sadness although I shouldn't complain to you, not that you are listening. 

How different it would be if I was well and could hold you in the darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment