Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

DOD 71

This morning i was Not feeling as sick as I did last night.  I rested perhaps too much, but it seems to have helped.  That changed, as the day progresses; but it was nice to wake up feeling almost normal.  Well, normal doesn't qualify in this case because i was asleep far too long, it was 6 o'clock a full two hours after when I've been getting up.

There is more work than you can imagine to do over the remainder of the week.

I felt fairlygood this morning, but I was dragging this afternoon. It is getting worse by the quarter hour.  Today likely to be the second day in a row with zero intensity minutes.   I could go swimming as nothing could make this worse but I have an electrician issue to deal with. 

I installed a dishwasher including carrying it upstairs by myself, carpentry, plumbing, light electrical but it is done.  Sick and sore and little was accomplished afternoon with work but I was too sick to do anything requiring mental discipline. 

It is time to rest. Had to take cough meds, knew it was coming but hoped to miss it.  Trying to catch everything early. So tired and so much to do.   I miss having hope and saying I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment