Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Dod 90

 Swam 1900, set post watch records for 1000 and 500 though accuracy must be questioned.   Made progress with electromagnetism but still not fully comfortable with the results. Several concepts for galactic polarity shifts are in the running, data would be helpful, a new dark horse candidate. 

Seems like 9 years not 90 days.  Filed one of 3 or 4 lois which is enough, for quiet will soon descend on my life.

Up early this morning roughing out the remaining LOI(s); wanting to work on others, but knowing that even 4 is more than enough.

Spent a fair amount of time looking at the problems associated with the modeling, but never reached again this troubling issue of phase which could be so important to the shifting magnetic fields which may kill everyone.  My arm has multiple scratches where I was attacked by a cat.

I am so tired, can't stop coughing, you don't age in my mind, you are just as i saw you last, but all i have to comfort me are your last words which held no comfort nor hope.

https://youtu.be/8LXT46VUuHs

No comments:

Post a Comment