Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

AuT and having all the answers

I am redoing drawings, many of which were lost during the editing process, but they are almost all saved as part of the separate drawing creation process.  Tomorrow I'll be correcting them and searching through the document for the word "drawing" and attempting to put the corrected drawings in where they are required.  I have a small section that I edited on a hard copy (after the part that was kidnapped) and I'll be making those corrections, mainly deletions also.
It will be a hard day, but I expect I can finish the book this week and get it published even though it will have some rough spots; especially in the original work which has not been completely edited out

I did the initial time dilation/velocity/aging drawings today and they are largely satisfactory.

http://www.nbcnews.com/mach/space/5-biggest-questions-about-universe-how-we-re-trying-answer-n702051

This is an interesting article, raising the 5 biggest questions about the universe.  Oddly enough I only answer 4 of them.

Here's to pyric victories, but victory nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3uaXCJcRrE

No comments:

Post a Comment