Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Aut-Publication update

The final draft was submitted for publication before 5 today.  I could have done a great deal more editing, not a chapter that could not have used some polish, but I have not been well and this is, after all, merely the predecessor to the next book.  But no, it's more than that.  The unknowns in the first edition have been answered.  It is too predictive, too intuitive not to be correct.  It should be available to  order and I will take the first edition and everything but the EHT down for now.  No reason to have out of date work, this one is accurate and complete, if a bit redundant.
It rounds out at around 450 pages, compared to the 200 plus in an 8.5x11 format.  The next step in the process will be to break it down into 5 short books, each covering a specific area, but everything is in this one.  The universe is stripped naked and it does nothing for me, of course.  I was given this knowledge as a part of a curse of my own making, it is a joke to give all this insight to someone who cannot do anything with it.  It's happened before, but never to this extent.
So I will take a break while i wait for a hard copy, but I've already come up with some points I didn't include and I will provide those to you, my loyal readers (who I hope are loyal enough to buy a copy of this book).  I will tear out the little parts that can be used for a short publication and for the grant application due in February, but not too quickly.  I am sick, I am tired, I am many things that this accomplishment doesn't reflect.
I am the slayer of knowledge, the slayer of meaning, the slayer of gods
I am the slayer of souls, starting with my own.
I am the writer of the book, coming soon, Spirals in Amber, 2nd edition, Algorithm Universe Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment