Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

aut-pp how to get around size limits in a quantum universe

I sometimes think i am the lonelist person alive.  not because i am alone, but because of what i have had and have not now.  Life is tough.  since i was six years old i have endured great trauma, much of which occurred during the development of this theory which is, by the way complete.  Much of it occurred long ago.  If the present is built on the past, than i stand over a sad child who lost parts of himself physically andd mentally.  It is easy to laugh after being so sad, but it has become harder and harder to be satified knowing how complete life can be and instead living it in pieces.
A complete theory of the fundament of the universe.  That's more than a 400 page book, I suppose.  So yes, it is both complete and incomplete, everything is there now from which to draw the rest.  There are aspects of it, of course, that will be refined, posts like the one which will follow this one which will deliver moments of great insight, it is a calculus lecture, btw, but one which answers how you can have smaller size limits than quantum size even though the universe is of quantum and dimensionless size.  It sounds inconsistent, but I'll show why it isn't.  It is the same with me.  I am surrounded by the trappings of society, and yet i feel hollow and abandoned.  I was lifting weights the other day and a friend was telling me about finding jesus, or rather that jesus had found him.   it was a clever turn of the phrase.  A part of me, not a very important part,wanted to explain the lack of support for such a finding according to my mathematical determinations, but what good would that do him?  his life would not be improved, at most i could have killed a bit of phantom spirit, to what purpose?  I listened and nodded and pitied him and pitied myself because I could not find peace like he did.  I found my peace, in the greek god, venus, the greek muse to whom i owe everything, even my own motality.
I know about control, i have controlled my life to death, my death.  I am the walking dead, the walking dead who has determined to origin not just of quantum phenomena, an accomplishment of sorts, but spacetime itself, but still a zombie.  I've proved that all others are zombies, but i could have found life for me, perhaps the illusion of life, but life nevertheless.  I was given that choice, I think.  It never looked like mine and the tie to life was kept tenuous by the actions of others, but now all  i  can think about is living again.  I do not like being dead.  it is not worth it these insights which all teach futility.  Love, i would tell you.  throw down you works of wisdom and find that and cling to it, false god though it may be.  A false life is better than none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment