Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Aut the eve of publication-Spirals in Amber, Second Edition

Wow!  I'm getting ready to publish the second edition, probably this week.  I never did get those edits for about 20 pages but I could delete those in their entirety and not lose too much, most likely I will have sections that I mark as unedited or perhaps that I will leave out.  I have a lot to do yet, even after this is published, but we will see.  There is a great deal of work I could do, but the theory is largely complete and I have to work on my submission papers which will form the backbone of perhaps the next edition.
What happens next is anyone's guess.  Perhaps you know, perhaps you don't.  Perhaps you care and perhaps I care alone.
This is my Ozymandias, look on me and despair.

But enough melancholy on my part, though I have earned the right to it.  Here is one of the updates to the book, for the rest of the theory you'll have to buy a copy when it comes out or perhaps if you wait long enough...

THE AuT LIST

AUT provides intuitive answers to what are mysteries of prior models.  It is worth generating a partial list.  (1) AuT provides a specific field theory that gives the relationship of gravity to other forces (2) the origin of space time, (3) the origin and cause of quantum phenomena, (4) algorithms in a non-space environment giving rise to quantum points and the appearance of linearity giving rise to quantum gravity and space-time, (5) the origin of speed and force as relative changes between different compression or clock time states, (6) why information transitions to time, dimensional features and manifestations of force, (7) an explanation of how we experience clock time in a quantum environment; (8) why time dilates relative to velocities and relative to gravity, (9) the reason for exponential growth of information states and the exact growth rates (10) the reasons and make up for the perception of speed, black holes, quantum design, wave-particle duality,  (11) the origins of what we have previously thought of as dark matter and gravitational forces, (12) the reasons for the expansion and contraction of the universe and the role that successive big bangs, as opposed to one, play in the process of converging infinite series; (13) an explanation of dark energy, (14) expected higher compression states and how they are determined, and (15) the origin of randomness and coincidence,

(16) AuT supports history, coincidence and predestination in a way that eliminates entropy, the possibility of time travel, (17) what light speed represents, and why history fades, and (18) AuT explains that we have at least apparent (if not real) self-determination in a narrow range, the middle range, of time states and that the control is based on slowing down one directional change of one-point relative to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment