Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Aut pp 8

So the next drawing will have to be put up later.
I slogged through the grant posting system today so if the nsf wants to fund me i will travel the world with my assistant lecturing on qunatum mechanics and such.
I am both nervous and very pleased, although I should not be pleased.
I have limite expectations about the grant.  While I am right, I am a little too far ahead of my time and a little too far behind in the final math but I have defined the basics in 4 years.  I am both please and disappointed with the work, but the source of any satisfaction is both within my grasp and infinitely far away.
Perhaps that is a converging series, but if I don't get to the end of it, I will have to wonder about this universe.
I digress.
The greeks and their gods originated my theories, the Italians and their gods provied both the math and the confusion; the english and the french provided the calculus and the germans gave the parameters.  It is a group effort, I'm happy to play my little part, but I wnat to start presenting the theory, I want to move, I am not good at sitting still.

6. Compression per this methodology is based on the number of coordinates changing at once resulting from the alignment of like states along quantum lengths of longer carriers of the same time state to get from 1 to 11 to 111 type sets of F-series numbers of states changing at the same time as a quantum information state.  Variation is possible within these states, for example 123 to 231 as a quantum movement of ct states.  It is: 1) time changes are the quantum length between turns; (0 to 1 at turn 1; 1 to 2 at turn 2, etc).  The figure above shows at the very beginning of two spirals being generated that are offset, opposite and intersecting which can be solved for a point based on features indicated in the drawing.
7. Change of all quantum elements at the same rate on the quantum level in response to a single variable with relative change, dimension and velocity based on changes of compression of one ct state relative to the a common carrier of the same state (comparable to beads on a string).  This solution requires that space (ct1; 1) has neither dimension nor velocity except in the ct2 compressed state (ct2, 11) and then only as a result of the relative change between ct1 and ct2 states.
8. Compression equating to information theory as reflected by the series 1,11,111,1111,etc as more information states change consistent with a common carrier which equates to F-series (x)^2^x for any compression state where x=the number of changes at once.
9. Force and Beads on a string: The long nature of ct1 f-series stacking allows for certain “carried” ct1 states to be carried on other ct1 states like beads on a string.  This yields compression, but more practically Force results from this structure.  For example, since ct4 is formed by ct3 states aligned as “beads” on another ct3 carrier, what we experience as strong and weak forces result directly from this structure of ct3 beads traveling along a ct3 carrier.

10. This applies to Gravity as well as the other forces as discussed in more detail in the body of this paper. The lack of true dimension and net effects suggests that Gravity is a net capacitance of spirals, anti-gravity (dark energy) is a net discharge in terms of the stacking of spirals.   Gravity could be seen where the approach of spirals towards the corresponding “anti-spiral” and Dark energy would be the area immediately past the point where the overlap occurs. Both, however, are merely the reflection of spiral activity toward or away from corresponding anti-spiral states based on each sub-universe added toward the current universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment