Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

The science of nostradamas

It starts.  It is dark I can only write this under the cover of darkness, even though there is fear in what you cannot see.  I need to warn you darling.  Do not continue with this book.  There is more to fear in life than the monsters of stories and movies and this book will endanger everything that you hold dear.  Time itself will cease to have the same meaning.
I tell you to read no further, but if you insist...
You are the love of my life.  I know at this time and with all of the things stacked against us, that is unfair for me to say, you who have so many lovers.  But if you know me at all, you know how much I love  you, how I hold all of your faults as gifts, how beautiful the sound of your voice is to me, how precious the time we spent togther has been and how I long to spend whatever part of eternity is left to us together.    If you cannot feel it then you must see how I look into your eyes, hang onto your words how I relish the taste...but I go too far, to a place that is too dear to me to put into words.  If there is great danger in writing this, in reading it is an equally terrible danger, but I want to tell you what happened from my perspective.
This is a gothic horror story set in modern time, or perhaps it is just a way for me to put my story in front of a broader audience.  You can decide.
Early in the story, I will introduce a monster, but it will be up to you to decide who is the true monster in the story.
It starts many years before when i was a student, long before i could explain the science. long before I met the muse, and hence long before this story  truely begins; but every story has to begin somewhere.  I left the warm climates of my initial studies to pursue passions in the ice covered mountains.
injured in the heart of winter, when the others left I was forced to,forced to stay in until boredom forced me to leave my rooms.  The Halls were open and in one i
ran into the physics teacher, the books of learning were put up and his private studies remained. He poured over an ancient text that was delivered in a box filled with straw and all manner of postage. A borrowed book alleged to be part of the library of Nostradamas.  "There is nothing in here," Dr. Hardt says shaking his head.  He has the long grey hair and beard of a senior physicist profession.  He seems a little whimsical to my young eyes.  In my old age, I wonder if he lives still, if he'd remember the oral test administered me earlier in the year, how I filled the chalkboard with equations and he slashed  through one and another until all that was left were a few short lines.  "Why do you think you solved this in such a round about way," he asked.  
"It just seemed like it belonged there."
He reminds me of that day with a laugh.  "It was the strangest math, now I wish that Ihad somehow preserved it.  I've never sense seen the solution given in just that way."
I am embarrassed with my awkwardness in physics.  "Why this book?  Isn't it occult, not science."
He is quiet.  Then he pulls out an old paper, "I found this, it was done in World War II.
I look over it, it appears to be a study of some time, "Ninety percent?  Is that the answer?"
He looks at me, surprised.  "That was quickly done."
"I just looked at the end.  But its 90 percent of what?"
"When Nostradamus was studied in World war II my profession and I were on a team.  This is sstill top secret although why is anyone's guess."  
"You dont seem to feel that way," I said noting the sarcastic tone of his voice and something, was it fear?
"Based on what was known at the time it was felt there was a 90% chance that Nostradamus did see into the future."
"You gest," I said laughing a little.
Dr. Hardt did not laugh.  "Imagine what a weapon, it would make.  It is thought perhaps it was nkown to Greeks and the Jews.  It would go a long way to expain why the israelis and greeks could defeat much stronger armies."
"There was no technology so there must be another way."
"A way to see the future?  Surely that is impossible."
"Is it?  I suppose it is, but hitler pursued it but failed to find it before he perished."
I looked over the probability.   "This is science.  If it is good science than the workings of Nostradamus must be governed by science."
It was a long time after that that this book was started.  This book covers the sicence of Nostradamas, practically it explains the physics behind seeing the future.  It is not a "theoretical" study nor does it require a working knowledge of what Nostradamas did or predicted.  It is the independently developed science of true quantum mechanics and how it applies to predicting the future.  It is a work of science, mathematics and physics so don't expect it to be the easiest read ever.
One of the early things you will find in this book is that history and time are not what you think they are.  In order to understand this a lengthy discussion of how the universe works is necessary and it will answer many questions you have about the universe and will explain fundamentally what time is.
In fact, what we experience as "the future" is the break down of the past.  As such a person or a piece of equipment should be capable of picking through the information in order to piece together what has already happened from what is and what has happened before.
To understand this you have to accept information in a fundamentally different way, how it builds up and how it breaks down and how we fit into that process at this point in time in the universe.
Fundamentally the way of the universe is offsetting infinite series.
The amount of information is always increasing, the so call "push" of empty space, but this is also offset by the compression of information, the most common example of this being fusion, but other examples will be given.  Moreover, it will be seen that the "future" is a mix of these states and that at our point in time in the universe, the future is made up of more of a degrading past than it is of a compressing future.
It should perhaps remain unpublished.  Perhaps that is why the work of the ancients can no longer be found, but I have to write it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment