Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

AuT-The corrected Time Part 3


There are two more posts on time, but I think most of this is well covered already.  These are the anticlimatic posts on time.
Also, Book 4 is available now, it's good to finish things.
It's really quite amazing to think that we are able, very simply, to talk about what time is based on the AuT platform.  This is one of those things which indicates that AuT is accurate.
If your physics leaves you with big gaps, like black holes, the big bang and what time is, it's time to change your physics, new and improvied...
This post is important, but unsatisfying, so there is one left on this subject until the next book.
I'll admit to you, I am tired of all of this, I was before I rewrote book 4.  I'm ready to take a break, probably till the beginning of next year, perhaps longer.  Of course, I'll go back to finishing The science of nostradamas.  I want to have a rough draft of that finished by the end of december.
And what else will I accomplish?
I feel better today.  I'm not well, but the swim appears to have helped, helped me sleep, helped clear me out.  Of course, I won't swim today or do much of anything else.  I may ride my bike into my office, but not to work, perhaps I'll ride to the grave yard, in case I move away.
I have set out the basis for a new physics, but Ihave also disbanded everything around me.  I am uncertain what I'll do next.  Try to be a writer?  I rewrote Notes and WWII.  I've started on the rewrite of china and I can edit TSON and be done with it.  That's plenty of books, but I am uncertain if I can get you to read them.  Perhaps my writing is not compelling enough.  I've tried.
And what about you, the thing that so disquiets my mind that it did all of this?  You think and act like I have forgotten you or that you dont figure into the future.  It is strange for me to think of this, but that is something about the future the vague future which I say we cannot control although we can.  Am I wrong to hope for things to go the way I have worked towards all these months?  Probably.  You say dreams are smoke, gone with the morning and I know you are right.   But we are the stuff that dreams are made of.


VELOCITY AND AGING
          Velocity and Aging are two sides of a coin like history and entropy.  Aging is the effect of sharing of common ct states across a higher matrix.  For example, if a ct3 state is exchanged between two ct4 states there is aging.  Velocity is the replacement of ct1 states within a higher matrix.  A mass can be thought of as a partially isolated compressed matrix.
          Because of the vibrational state of all higher ct states, compression and decompression goes on constantly, there being a net amount of one or the other depending on whether the universe as a whole is expanding or contracting and there are pockets where one or the other is happening.
          Standard Clock Time or Time (the thing you see on a watch) represents this interplay between different forms of sharing higher ct states.  It has nothing directly to do with the change in x.
          The changes occur in a vibrational framework which is described in detail and represented by the formula for fpluspix for ct1 which derives from -1^x which is the ct0 form of the underlying counter results in ct0.


#spacetime
#time
#quantum mechanics
#unified field
#astronomy
#force
#hashtag

No comments:

Post a Comment