Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The science of nostradams 9, the words with the pictures

It would be good to sleep again, but that is not for me.
I see the world more clearly than anyone before me and time has evaporated like a mist in the sun when exposed to the beauty of AuT.
I don't exactly see the future, but I see how the future comes to exist and what the future is.
The lack of mening in the universe weighs heavily on my shoulders, the inability to share this with more than a handful of people, the need to use this and the knowledge that it will never be used in the way it should because I am dealing with apes on a treadmill, present company excluded.
In the prior post I put up some drawings, in this post I will put together  a thesis in rough unedited terms of what I will show with those drawings.
I am blind, only appropriate in a true seer, and I am desperate, only appropriate in a prophet; but I am neither seer nor prophet because I know the future but cannot see it, I know religion for what it is, stripped to its self serving bones, but I do not understand god although I see it more clearly than anyone before me as the non-dimensional, time independent state which holds the algorithm and allows x to change, praise be that source of my agony...and yours.

What follows here isn't really edited, I just slapped it together as what I wanted to show with the drawings and how time, history and x relate in a way that shows them distant cousins and in the way that will, as we continue, show the science of nostradamus and by necessity the nature of time and history.

Thesis:
Time vs the Change in X.
Ct0 occurs before time which differentiates ct0 changes from higher state time based changes.
Aging is the substitution of ct states within a higher matrix.  Because of the vibrational state of all higher ct states, compression and decompression occur despite the increase in information represented by x and this means that history is built and destroyed.
          What we call time, the building of history, is built and destroyed in this process.  This in turn is reflected where space is compressed and decompressed in an infinite converging series of increasingly large net states of one or the other.  In this way, space and time are connected by the compression and decompression which build and destroy histories built from Fibonacci series.
          The lowest order ct states change together each time that x increases, the adding machine analogy from past posts, all the numbers are put in and x is pulling the handle to add them up in expanding or contracting spirals.
           For this reason, in order for one ct state to change faster than another, it must be due to the relative number of features changing together relative to the number of features changing together in another state and that is what the math of AuT shows.
          For example, in ct3, 2x3^(2^3) ct2 states change for every ct3 state, e=mc^2 for ct3 to ct4 states.  CT4 states can age because substitution can occur at a relatively high rate compared to replacement from the cloud of states surrounding the ct4 matrix, although the geometry limits this effect.
In subsequently higher states, with exponentially higher compression, substitution occurs more often so aging occurs faster until the higher ct states break down, in black holes aging is quite fast compared to velocity.
Information exchange outside of the matrix is velocity and the common x features of constant acceleration at low ct states means that only one ct0 can substitute at a time for ct0 states within ct1 and also it requires a change in one ct0 state for each ct1 state defining and limiting light speed because only one ct0 changes at a time in terms of each x because the increase in positive and negative states is stepwise so each ct1 state survives a little longer than the prior ct1 state as positive or negative, but relative change together, change of ct3 relative to ct2 for example, means that in a relative sense you can have higher change rates of groups relative to the changes of the lower states allowing for time as we experience it, although as the rates of change increase, velocity, within the higher state, it tends to lose this relative change which gives rise to time.  Time, unlike the increase in information, the increase or decrease in compression and the state change between positive or negative, occurs only because of relative change between different states of compression preventing x from being aligned with time.
History is defined by combining prior time states to make the next time states during the compression process, so that entropy is a type of negative history or a breakdown in history.  We experience this disorder because the disordered states combine to make the next state along with the ordered states.


I should, perhaps, edit this, but it grows light outside and I have much to do. 

Chapter 9 Fibonacci


#writerslife
#nostradamus
#quantum mechanics   
#aut

          It is a beautiful day inland of the western coast of Italy.  An Italian Pisani Dandy and old-world traveller has just arrived home, he is quite a site in a combination of pre-Renaissace Italian garb and Arabic robes, his hat a wound thing of diaphanous silks.  He is having a cup of coffee, a new drink from the far east, with a friend of his childhood.  A beautiful young woman comes up and says hi to the friend and turns to the dandy, takes in his strange garb, and asks, “And what are you?”     
          “My name is Leonardo d’Pisa, but my friends call me Fibonacci.”
          “A strange name to go with your strange clothes.”
          “It is of his own making,” the friend says, “he combines Figlio, the son of his father, Bonacci.”
          “Indeed, what a specimen he is,” she says and then turning to the Dandy, “I have not seen you before, but you look familiar.”
          “I am from here.”
          “Figlio, the son…Yes Bonacci, you do not favour him so much, he is a big man, you are slight.  I know your father.  He is the merchant who took his small son and educated him in the far east while he was in search of trade goods.  You would be the son.”
          “The very same.”
          “You look young to have travelled so far.”
          “I am 23 years old today.  Sit in my lap and give me a kiss for my birthday.”
          The girl looks sceptical.  “And why should I do that…other than it being your birthday?”
          Leonard gives this some thought.  “I wrote a book which is to be published.”
          “Of your travels,” she asks with interest.
          “No,” the friend says, “He writes of the mathematics of the far east.”
          “Oh my, that sounds rather dull.”
          “Not at all,” Leonardo looks hurt. “In fact, a seer in the middle east said that after my death I will eventually be best known for bringing the Arabic numbering system to Europe, thereby providing the math to power the renaissance.”
          “There is a renaissance? Of what?”
          “I am not sure, I think of everything.  Unfortunately, the Renaissance will not occur until after my death.” 
          “I hope you didn’t pay too dearly to have your future read. The seer can be certain you will not be allowed to come back and ask for a refund.”
          “Ha! Just so, you know the Greeks, they are clever that way.”
          “So I should kiss you because a Greek Muse said you will be famous after you die?”
          “That is just so, but…”
          “What?”
          “Even though I will be the most famous mathematician of my age, even though I will power this future thing after I die,  I am told that there will be a bell tower, more famous than me because it is built defectively.”
          “I should kiss the tower!”
          “It isn’t built yet.  And unlike the unbuilt famous tower, I will be the true treasure of the city of Pisa, Italy.  Or so I was told.”
          “I think perhaps I should save my kisses for those who are famous already.”
          “But my friend is the son of a prosperous merchant, and he is a mathematician of some renown even at his young age,” the other young man said accommodatingly, at least from Leonardo’s perspective.
          “Tell me the math that is so important it will make you more important than a bell tower.”
          “It actually is not mine.  The numbering system I stole from the Hindu nd the Arabs who have used it, but I have translated it for the European.  But that is not my only contribution to the world of mathematicians and the weary masses.  I also found in their math a unique model applicable to spirals, the self-generating series that says so much about how information theory grows.”
          “Perhaps then, I will give you one kiss.   But give me some evidence of your age first so I’ll know if I kiss a boy or a man.”
          “I was born in 1175.”
          “A good year for wine, I think.”
          “It will, according to the seer, be known as the middle ages.”
          “Between what?”
          “The past and the coming of the Renaissance, I suppose.”
          “And how long must we be stuck in these ages, they seem dreary to me.”
          “Alas, I think the new age will not start for 200 years; but I laid the mathematical framework for the Renaissance in the form of a new numbering system that would allow the great banking families of east-west trade to flourish.  In that way, I played a bigger role than the Medici of Florence.”
          “The Medici?”
          “The wealthy of the future, perhaps they will be our children.”
          “Not mine and yours, certainly,” she said with a laugh.  “You have brought certain boldness from the east too I think.  I can be bold too,” and with that she took his cup of coffee and brought it too her lips and tasted it.  “A bit tart for me.”
          “It is the coffee that makes me bold, I fear.  I am also connected with the Moors.  What I brought, I stole; the Hindu-Arabic numbering system that the great banking families will use to rise and that will be used for all the future.
          “Western civilization will give me credit for introducing something that had been around for hundreds of years which is the western way.  Like Parmenides, I came from wealth.”
          “I know Parmenides, a Greek philosopher.”
          “He was truly great, perhaps, I am only  something of the first accountant of Pisa.  But I also unwittingly, designed the curves that make up Algorithm Universe Theory.”
          “What?”
          “Alas, I don’t know what it means either, the seer said it was important, but unclear to her.  Now, how about the kiss.”



No comments:

Post a Comment