Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

AuT-an dark post of dark matter

I sit outside, its nov 17th but its hot, 
the death of winter.
the heat leaches me
I would prefer to sleep, 
but I have to return to natural rythms
I felt like I would die yesterday, 
now I it is a matter of time
Time
till the strength returns, 
Till normal activities
This post started befoe the illness
sudden and unrelenting 
lungs rattling
the cough was too dry to drown me
rattling like a pile of  bones
illness and its aftermath devoid of passion
The wracking coughs moderated
Coming and going
Reminding me that infected lungs
Must look like a festering wound
The miracle of healing inside
Is hollow when it fails
I felt like I shook death’s hand
Not yet, imminent death
But it would feel like this
Not yet, eventually, inevitably
Death, like chaos, always there
Waiting, patient and greedy
Secure in certainty
Our time is short
Time…

As I have stated, time is not the same in AuT.   Like force it is an effect.  It doesn't run in one direction so much as it is part of a solution.
History and what we call the future should shift features as the big bang ends and when the big compression begins.
At this inflection point, net entropy will be replaced with net compression.  “So what?”  That is a surprisingly good question.  While localized “bubbles” of net entropy would be present, the fundamental structure of thermodynamics changes.

This is a fundamental issue of our mistaken pre-AuT understanding of our place in the universe.  We exist at a unique point in our universe life cycle.  It is unlikely we could exist in the same way without entropy.  What pre-AuT physics looks at as disorder is irrelveant in the face of supersymmetry.
Chemistry might change.  While technically you cannot say that post-AuT physics will change, pre-AuT physics would change.  Effectively, you will see a situation where the universal constant will “change,” it will go from outward “pressure” to inward “vacuum.”
AuT can have its development tracked over years and the explanation of dark energy, gravity, dark matter and underlying compression polarity in AuT provides the equations that give rise to the framework of the universe far beyond any other theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment