Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

AuT-preparing to reconcile time

The snow lies thin, wet and heavy
where it quickly melts
turning wonder into mush
soaking my feet
falling on my shoulders
making the world beautiful
while promising beauty quickly fades
A few dying snowmen stand guard
the larges of these still bears his arms
built in the shade it survives
one drooping to point to the ground
a message of what for whom
its once glad face
now a mask of crevaces
small facial decorations
lay on its chest and on the ground
it stands in a graveyard
my love dies in the light of day
just as the snowman melts
the cold drove me into your arms
but they are gone now
and the cold seeps into my bones
which feel like the sticks of the snowman

AuT-preparing to reconcile time

I finally got to the end of "the list" although it's only outlined and I am still wrestling with the exact definition of time.  Clearly it is directly related to the ct1:ct2 substitution rate (1:256) which controls light speed and light speed gives a clear definition of the minimum size of a second so that substitution rate change and seconds can be directly correlated and the other substitution rates can then be worked into the equation (ct2 for ct3, ct3 for ct4, etc to give a precise measurement and reconciling these (substitution and time speed (1.07x10^-39th of a second minimum) allow for a solution and I have cleaned off a white board to incorporate this information.

It promises to be an exciting time for defining the universe in detail.

The summary will be fairly specific, but this is not just the list but the entire, edited press release, so I'll start after the address and the beginning.

INTRODUCTION: What is Algorithm Universe theory

Notes for book5

The main idea behind AuT is not the theory itself, but to follow the universe back to its roots.  The fact that explanations for many phenomena come forward are critical because of the need to “prove” the validity of the theory.  The more it explains, the better.

I know this is short, and not totally satisfactory, but I don't want to get ahead of myself, lest I exhaust myself too much.  My eyes are blurred, my other computer died or is near enough death although I intend to clean it out to give it some limited life, I am tired.

I ran a bowl of thin soup, some stale bread and some fresh banana nut bread to a friend who was worse off than I was which I think was much appreciated.  It was good for him, since I don't know if he'd have eaten anything otherwise and that is a good thing and a strange thing.  And I otherwise helped out, but perhaps not enough;but in the end people have to be encouraged to help themselves if they can and this person can; but I understand temporary difficulty.

I hope to return, book 5 calls, so does the science of notradamus and the book edits i sent to my co-writer finally came back to me after so many months meaning there is yet another book to edit.  But not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment