Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Super-A-Symmetry: book 5 Force and information arms

So Ihave the subtitle for book 5: Super-A-Symmetry
Pretty clever right?  The underlying symmetry, the super symmetry is actually a-symmetric so...the perfect name.
I am very lonely.  Even though there are people around me, at least at times, I feel separated from them by a wall.  Perhaps its one that you built around me.  An emotional force field that renders everyone else irrelevant.  If you were here with me, I think it would break or at least I would not be so alone.
A force field around my mind, no one can get in, i cannot get out.  The world around me seems to have disappeared, despite being there.
My cough has come back, it gives me no peace except when I take cough drops and sleep.  I have slept all that I can sleep for now.
When you are alone, sleep provide something besides being alone, although my dreams do not include anyone else.
I am haunted by my own knowledge of the world, I am out of sync with everyone else just a llttle bit.  I am a-symmetric.
One of the important issues that an examination of the last post will allow is to determine where force and anti-forces come into being.
You see when the world become visible, like it does for me, time falls into its constituent pieces, some moving forward adn some moving backwards and the net effect is that they move together is some strange unclear fashion.  But an examination of this initial force which is so different, moving back and forth between the postive and negative solution of one solution and the one before it should allow for an insight into where force comes from in the effect.
And if all time, in AuT of necessity, is in quantum moments, then what is force, what is movement, what is loneliness.
And if I find the right answer to force, as surely I most with the basic pieces already defined, what will happen to the forces around me?  Will the movement of time and space also disappear?
Conceptually, Force can be equated conceptually with the info arms by saying remaining in a ct5 info arm projects the force per quantum instant of 1 strong force on a particle under examination as long as the particle does not leave the compression state. 
The release of the compression state, he release from the strong force would give an opposite effect for each quantum bond for at least one moment and thereafter all of theinformation woudl experience what...?  These questions may be ansered wtih logic.
Cough, gasp, cough gasp, even the cough drops do not always help.  What I don't have, what I miss is someone who I can hold at night who kisses with more passion than sense.  I could not kiss you now, cough, cough.
The variations present are interesting because the release of one such bond may be the reversal of several because of net polarity changes.  Some polarity changes may convert to anti-matter, but it appears likely it has to break down the entire build up cycle to begin that process.  How will the answers that lead to the compressed states change when the lead away.  Magnetism and anti-magnetism are just postive and negative, the are not matter and anti-matter.
With you is not anti-without you.

#AuT
#supersymmetry
#superasymmetry
#physics
#quantummechanics
#love
#loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment