Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

ghosts in amber

I find myself on the streets of  miami as I treat the 'black lung' as others have termed it lightly.  I am half here, half ghost. 
The people of this area at least are relatively healthy and at this time of the day attractive by an large.  Or perhaps I am only among those who like me have no choice but to walk.  A skinniness borne of the need to bear my own weight.
My spanish is challenged, apparently here there is  no need to speak two languages and I think that perhaps I should work on that lest I become lost and find myself in place where english is only a dream.
"Me tos no es contageoso," yo mentiro.
I am working on several things and waiting on others.
I have made somesubstantial headway into the science of nostradamus and expect to post more on that here later although its hard to decide what is helpfull in that regard and what is not.
The key in good writing, I have determined is that each chapter has to be a good story in itself and all my writing must be revisited with this in mind, but for now I'm building inventory and worrying about what remains to be done.
In 2012 I started in earnest and after 5 years I have accomplished as much as I dared hope for when I set out although not nearly enough, too much I know now that I didn't know before.
But I'm not making my point.
I'm not editing any books, because I'm waiting for counselor's dagger to come back.  Frustrated Iam, but I'm sure my co-writer has concerns that prevent her from finishing.  I will e-mail her.
As you read this link you cannot hear my cries of frustration and in irritation.  Time, that thing which I have captured in a bottle, is not on my side.  I have fixed it and I know all of ts secrets, but it views me from contempt from within its prison, "You know me but I will have my way with you."
Hasn't this blog, read all over the world, albeit by a limited audience and the books, admittedly only the last of them, touched on the key elements of the new theory, Greg'stheory, mine.   Even so, shouldn't each of these articles somehow be more than they are, shouldn'te each one stagger and amaze as surely they must to those who can gt through them?
The summary that is one of the three items I am working on may give the necessary focus and that will appear shortly as already 3 parts could were Iso inclinded as I will be once I recover enough of my strength to tackle those.
There are few bows now in the direction of spirals in amber.  The connection is well defined for theoretical purposes, but if the devil is in the details, I have yet to fully expose those devils.
Allow me to step back for a minute as we walk away from what should be the study of how the universe supplies information to its minions, since after all, if the minions were to be tasked with making use of this work quicker than it would circulate quicker.  The new Newton must wait, let us wait to find a place for ghosts in the spiral universe.
What was this post about?  Ah yes, what I'm working on.
1) The Science of Nostradamus, well underway, target to publish in December in some form perhaps January, 2) Book 5 AuT-the summary being the key element, 3) staying after my co-writer to make the changes to 2nd edition of dagger, 4) the short summary paper and 5) world war c the second edition perhaps.
I will see in time, if there is time, for sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't.
How should I end this post, since it must end?

the ghost in the amber

No comments:

Post a Comment