Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

AuT summary part trois

In book 6 today i showed how the zeno Achilles paradox is no paradox at all in AuT.  It was gratifying.
A lot of the information below has been edited in book 6 and I'm only on page 20 of perhaps 3 or 4 hundred pages.  I'm close enough to the truth, the most specific truth, however, that I'm trying to be careful.
I had a nightmare about genius, while I was awake.  I'm not sleeping well right now; waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Where does genius come from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4

AuT shows that you can find genius under a rock, that it came come from the slimy things that creep in your nightmares, from me.

And yet, horrible as i am, you know you want me, you want to see what will come next.
Is it my science you want to see or my destruction?  You hold me in contempt because I am contemptible, I look through you because you are invisible in the bright light of my science.  I should be bigger, but the world slowly grinds me between wheat stones, like the bug in your breakfast cereal; so I am small and I use the victory that you gave to me to lord over you for the sake of pettiness, my pretty.

Aut proved that velocity was a form of time, a lower ct state substitution.
We know that velocity is not a dimension, so only a dimwit would hold that time is a dimension now.
Indeed, knowing the interaction of velocity and time, it is so painfully obvious that time cannot be a dimension that it is more incredible than not that I had to invent this conceptually, but that is because I know how to use pain, indeed it may well be that I create pain for the purpose of using the power that is in it.  Evil, the opposite of good, but with the best of intentions.

You disagree with me, because you want to cling to your neon gods, instead of the real god that speaks through me.

I was going through some music I like. I think its important to determine whether your musical tastes and mine are compatible. Of course, if my physics is right, I'd argue that makes my music right.  I'll have to think on the logic of that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMineG1w3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB1Q-PfUvN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0

On to the post in question., Summary part 3:
This feature of relative change, instead of absolute change is what allows a single change in a single variable to be experienced as if all the other changes are operating on separate, independent variations.
At the ct0 and ct1 states, all there is potential for positive and negative results and in the case of fpluspix, the ability to achieve inflection point life spans on the scale that we see with big bangs and big contractions, currently around 20 billion years apart.  The specifics of this are set out in book 5.
2.  To get from positive and negative results to observed curvature you must compare results for different values of the numerator of pi which gives rise to “place” as one state is compressed to the next.
Table B-Fossilized origins of dimension
Table B shows the derivation of sin.
The derivations are complicated as the amount of information increase, so the ratio expected is only found in the ctpi0-ctpi1 transition.  The calculations reflected in Table B require a recalculation of pi and sin for each increase in information.  Since there is no dimension from ct0 to ct1 (dimension begins with the move from ct1 to ct2) you can use the first point solution (for 1) to get a solution and when this ratio is modified (by changing the variable value) to go from -1 to 1 (ctpi-1 to ctpi1) you get a ratio of 32/27/8.  This is the .148148 ratio solution highlighted or y=256/27 in the equation 2*y/(pi0^(2n+1) which yields mirror image results for pi=1 and -1, the -1 to 1 in Figure A.  Put another way, dimensional curvature of the universe originates from the application of fpluspix from which is derived the simple compression function 2f(n)^2^n which comes from the simple equation: 256/27/(-1)=negative of 256/27/1.
The 8 is separated for the inquiry since “whole numbers” come as -8 and 8 if 32/27 is used.  This is discussed at some length in books 2 and 4.
The compression required (256:27) to get from ct1 to ct2 is derived just as to get to fpluspix you preserved the distance between -1 and 1, then 1 to -2 and so on (book 5). 

This 256 is a solution to f(x)^2^x for 2 places and is preserved as the ratio from which compression is derived, presumably with certain permutations just as the initial permutations occurred through remembered results of the prior solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment