Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Book 5 and editing

Despite my own little hell, I'm in a good mood.

How often do you get to say, "I published the most important book ever in physics today?"
And to think, one day, you'll say, as you sit in your oak paneled study, "I sent Greg 20.00 and he mailed me a signed copy of his book.  That's it in the glass case above the fireplace."  Your (insert genus/speciies here) pet looks up and growls quietly.  "Yes, indeed, it's a first edition, very rare.   The Smith offered me a million dollars for it, sight unseen, but I just couldn't bring myself to part with it.  Perhaps I'll lend it to them one day."  Or perhaps you won't, perhaps it isn't.

My poor weak eyes were quite tired after this, so I allowed myself, despite the cold, to go swimming, 2500 yards, including 1000 im.

It's only 157 pages, I found myself doing quite a bit of editing on the unedited portion.  I had to delete a great deal of information to get to the core of the part that was past the 70 extraordinary pages, because it made no sense to throw that dirty corpse, completely raw, with the work of mathematical, logical and philosophical art.  There are 70 pages of fairly rough copy, but its partially edited and it's not the 500 pages that reformatting would have turned book 5 into had I included everything.

The editing, probably, eliminated one page in 10 even with editing in a cursory manner and I see a great deal of information which I considered wrong, but which might be worth "thinking about" before determining if it is worthless and some of that was left in.

Speaking of worthless, I apparently didn't finish reading "how to win friends and encourage people."  I kept seeing k-p physics in my notes and then remembered calling pre-AuT physics "kinder-physics."  Ha, what a laugh.

But very shortly on Kindle and probably by Monday in print format you will be able to order this quite fantastic

 There will be a book 6, sigh. But for now, let's celebrate what has come out of this.
That matters to me, but having figured out what time and space are, having stripped the universe naked, having published the most important physics book ever written....  Perhaps Newton knows what this feels like.  Certainly Einstein did.  You don't have to believe it, because one day it will happen, however they couch it or discount it or hide it behind some favorite, but it will be there.  Or if it is not, we will know.  Congratulations and...


to me.


Here a couple of interesting quotes that come from those messy pages that were included reluctantly, with only partial editing.

AuT suggests that no matter how many times you start the universe off, you get to same result with all of the texture of this moment where you are reading this and everything else is happening around you, the wind blowing, the leaves falling, the birds flying in just the same way.

          The mind rebels against this.  However, we blindly accept that matter can be directly converted to energy, something equally bizarre in many respects and we (well you) blindly accept physical forces which generate repeatable results.  The only real difference in credibility is that AuT provides an underlying structure that eliminates entropy and randomness.

And some: NOTES:
I have spent extensive time preparing this lengthy summary of 5 books which discuss how dimension and time arise and why we experience time, history and dimension in a universe derived from time-free, dimension free characteristics.
It is not unrelated to the prior submissions, but it is sufficiently refined that I ask you indulgence in looking at this much refined theory.

Justification:
This theory is a new way of looking at the universe free from thermodynamics.  It provides a model for how the universe operates on a fundamental level, below supersymmetry.
What is time?  It is not a dimension, it is an effect of combined prior quantum states of the universe based on a single variable controlling the entire universe.  The footprints of the creation of the universe are fossilized within the math we use to interpret the universe.  In doing so, it will answer where forces arise, what the big bang was, why the universe expands and when it will contract.

And My favorite: What is time?  It is not a dimension, it is an effect of combined prior quantum states of the universe based on a single variable controlling the entire universe.  While hard to accept initially, this paper will show how the footprints of the creation of the universe are fossilized within the mathematical models which we use to interpret the universe as we see it.  In doing so, it will answer where forces arise, what the big bang was, why the universe expands and when it will contract.

I particularly like the part about fossilized footsteps of creation, quite poetic.



No comments:

Post a Comment