Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

2 days and 37 days friends

Technically today is the day, but I'm so busy I don't know what to think about it.
Under 40 days. Did I say a friday, i meant thursday.  9/9 at 9.  And what do YOU think of that?
 
I published the second edition of the npte yesterday.  Waiting for it to go to press was an issue in completing documents but at least the electronic document is there as a link so I can share, update, etc.

Its trying to figure out the logistics, that is so difficult.
I'll bet you just love cutting me out of your whole thought thing and the truth is that I couldn't take it anyway.  My focus is on getting things lined up for the future and going.  Once I'm on the road, I'll have twenty hours to figure it out.  That's thinking ahead.

I slept till almost 6 am this morning so this is an afternoon thing.  Lots of stuff is happening, some good, some uncertain, never been busier.
I did weigh in at 176 this morning, a 1 pound disaster; but I also had a pretty hard 50 minute swim this afternoon; its definitely too hot to do anything else.
I may edit this later, but I have obligations to keep and miles to go before I sleep (my favorite poem if anyone ever asks, but not the only favorite, I am Asmonedes, king of kings....

Apparently, I thought you were more precious than gold, at least in January of 2014...
1/26/14
http://essayweb.net/astronomy/sizeofuniverse.shtml
friendship is a strange thing.  there are places in my heart i rarely go places where i have to admit who i am.  but there are other places i go regularly that are equally secret.  there is love in many forms.  there are things which i admit to no one.  there are dreams and dreams that conflict with other dreams.  in these private places friends are parsed.  those who have given more to me are often treated no better here than those who have given nothing.  but that doesnt mean i think of them equally and they are all more precious than gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment