Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

-3/32 Early Sunday morning

Here's a newer post with no old post.  It's built around a science alert; but it has more to do with early concerns.

I've been making a hard sale and while it is all in fun; I tend to get over excited about things and perhaps I should apologize for that.  It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt, but you have to work at improving things or they tend to get worse; and there is so much to be worried about; drought, floods, wildfires around the world (Greece and California are one); plague, melting ice-caps (the reason why this makes "practical" and not just romantic sense; there are 3 hurricane potential systems in the atlantic headed towards the gulf; not to mention the failing gulf stream and the apparent attempt by one party to circumvent democracy and the term limit problem (the absence of term limits) which seems to mean no matter what party is in power that governing is based on staying in the job and not doing it right, etc, etc.  Why not throw caution to the wind, it sounds like everything is going to hit the fan blowing the wind that it's being thrown into anyway?  Well, we made some decisions about that; so we have to be cautious about throwing out caution.  But we can look at where thing are and where they will be and take the best from all alternatives; whether it is anticipation or construction or abandonment of all hope the last of which sounds more apocalyptic than it is in this situation.

I am fairly certain that any psychiatric examination of this would paint it in darker terms; for my part I tend to use darkness, the dark force as it were, for what are at least to me beneficial purposes; which is the concept behind the remainder of this post.

I worry about this self image thing and I think the 30 day (well 31 day) challenge offered (inherent in?) by this fantastical proposition which involves so little commitment as an undertaking in itself is an excellent opportunity.  I am in fairly good shape for a 50,000 year old mummy; but I can do a lot of core work.  I'd propose the same; its only 30 days and whether it is for me or someone else, whatever improvements come about will not be lost.  You might say this sounds selfish (it certainly is selfish) but not everything that has a selfish aspect has all negative results and in this case given the common interests, what is selfish is also constructive; it makes a lot of sense too and doesn't really require any more than an hour (or even a half hour) of yoga a day for me and portion control at healthier meals.  These are not easy things, swimming is so damned easy right now and while I try for healthy/portion stuff; I get really hungry sometimes and get served too much; its worth it to impress me/myself I think; and I daresay that historically (if things come together) I can make it worthwhile and it is worthwhile in its own right and its not like I'm the one raising this issue constantly.

So with that in mind, I will set the goal for myself of doing core and a more balanced workout and a less gluttonous diet (good luck with that) over the next 30 days and we'll see what happens, whether for this good of our common interest or those which are unique to me which I'd assume will only build the excitement.

Now nothing is expected to happen today on the issue of these time frames except for the passage of time which is significant given how short this time frame has gotten.  The follow up is currently scheduled for Tuesday on my calendar and that is nothing more than an inquisitive email.  So we can pass on this as an issue.

This email originated as a mechanism for post which is entirely consistent with the atomic model in my new book.  Indeed if these structures were absent it would bring the tinker toy aspects of the model into question, so I daresay it is worth posting, given that it is a news story which comes far after the tinker toy design was first published, although it is now in its second formally published edition.


https://www.sciencealert.com/this-new-structure-in-the-milky-way-is-so-big-we-aren-t-sure-it-isn-t-a-spiral-arm?dc_data=1731639_samsung-carnival-us-att&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral&ui=275cee3a-49bd-471f-941f-dcebbfc707ad-tuct80800aa

No comments:

Post a Comment