Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

20 (or 19) and 70 and an early look: Non-linear time, predicting the future and time travel

So my counter changes in the afternoon instead of at midnight or what might be the better time (9am) so I can say it says twenty days (less than 2 weeks) now, but later today it will be only 19.  Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, quote of the countdown of the day. 
Today was a busy day that left me needing a swim, especially after the muggy walking conditions, but the storms came and would not go away, distant lightening that gradually got closer, now it is right over me.  The pool needed water, so it is ok.
Since I couldn't do the swim I did 20 minutes of core and yoga; so I did do at least a little of the core work I should be doing.
The lights are flickering, I wonder how long it will be till I has to stop working because the internet connection is lost.
It would be a good night to be together, trapped inside.  Of course there were none of those endearments we were supposed to be trading, but I think we are in a place where they need to be coming if they are not already hear.
The 70 days and 20, now perhaps 19 and 69, days is a big deal, I've now started to march hard towards getting everything ready for the 20 (19) day deadline when I will send everything off for a review for the first time, using some of the unexpected funding that came in over the last couple of weeks, just when I needed it the most.  It will be interesting to see if I get my money's worth out of this.
It will be nice to get another opinion and will give me time to focus on some of the details which are not yet fully developed, the things which are written, the keys to this and that.
I am just reaching out because the storm makes me lonely, although if you are happy that would improve my mood no matter what the cost to me in the long run.  And if you are not doing anything else that makes you happy, you can be happy knowing how much I am thinking of you, how wonderfully happy it is for me to think about you.
Continue storm, lightning and thunder, 
blow wind, wash away my cares; 
to make room for the new ones;
I am a cowboy
bound for the high plains desert
Living by the sea
Excited by the changes that are close on the horizon.

What was going on in April of 2014...
4/8/14
History doesn't exactly repeat itself, but it does come awfully close.
This is partially due to the finite ability of the human mind.
We are going to die, individually and as a species.  We are going to kill ourselves by creating life, if something else doesn't kill us first.  Our governments will kill us to stay in power which is something common to all governments.  The failure to come up with a system that actually works, is a reflection of our weakness as a species, not our failings as individuals.  This happens over and over again and I cannot explain it to you.
If time comes from a single source, as may be the case and is supported by the god hypothesis, if you can call it that, then when time goes completely non-linear it goes back to this single source.
If that is the case, it might be possible to travel in time, so why don't we observe this.
The answer probably lies in what happens when time goes non-linear, as in black holes.  Black holes apparently (in NLT) radiate two things: 1) high energy and 2) space.  Neither of these has linear clock time although both have spatial coordinates corresponding with a place where entities with clock time coexist.

No comments:

Post a Comment