Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Non-Linear Time Theory-I am right again Higgs boson is a myth

Shocking! CERN may not have discovered elusive Higgs Boson particle after all - Tech Times http://tinyurl.com/k59bc3u shared via www.newshog.co
If i seem to be gloating about so scientific set back you are wrong. no, but i am justifiably justified.  Instead, it is the serene knowledge that a more powerful step has been taken in the realm of quantum mechanics, namely mine.  see the 9/19/14 post bah-humbug to the higgs boson forexample.
If you read my earlier posts, heck if you break down and read the book ?non-linear time theory" you will see that I predicted these tests would be proved false. for I, yes I, disproved the Higgs boson as a concept.  And yes, I wrote some of the scientists at the CERN and pointed this out.  Did they write back?  You can minimize a person, but you cannot make them not exist.  Yes, the cabal can ignore me, but no matter how long they do, I will still be right.  In a hundred years, it will not be their silly papers people teach, it will be Non-Linear Time theory.  And the teachers will ask, why didn't they call him back?  Ah, the story of my life, unreturned telephone calls.  But I am the Parmethian Vampire hunter.  I have driven a steak into the heart of string theory and left it to turn to dust in the street.  If I have to do this is the dark, in the dead of night, then my response to those that ignore me, is that you are all a humbug, you and your Higgs Boson.
The Higgs Boson is unnecessary, it is not where gravity is not carried by some magic particle but is instead a force tied to time going non linear. and yes when you tell all these physicists including hawkin (who did help with my theory) that they will be wrong and you tell them why and a month and a half in advance of them realizing it themselves, it is time for the cabal to buy a few copies of my book, or at least read the frigging blog, It's free you cheapskates!
Yes, you can see what really drives the universe. I am right and i didn't need this stupid article to tell me because I, me and only me, have done the math and whether you read it or not I am standing above the crowd the only one who can see.  but why gloat?  At least it wasn't an article in the Huffington Post (which also ignores me).
Shocking! CERN may not have discovered elusive Higgs Boson particle after all - Tech Times http://tinyurl.com/k59bc3u shared via www.newshog.co

No comments:

Post a Comment