Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

NLT-A peak into the land of god 3 of 10 views of godspace-a cup of tea edited

I am sure that many of you are thinking
if you look for the right thing (not a hologram) a study of the transition zone of a black hole (event horizon) and at the surface of a  radiating particle, the view should yield similar comparisons and perhaps something interesting.
Matter and energy and ct5 states are interchanging.
As is disclosed in EHT and NLT we see black holes giving off energy, necessarily involving the change of matter into energy.  The scale of the transfer is enormous.
But that seems much of a rehash of yesterday's post which was done for the walrus cabal's amusement.  It is Sunday and, as I often do, I turn to more ecleastical musings.  This Sunday's "sermon" will be on the God of Abraham who, by coincidence is the god of the Christian and the Muslem and who has apparently commanded us, at various times and for various reasons, to kill one another merely based on our approach to him.  However, this is not a religious text, but is instead a text of physics so let us look at him/her from the realm, not of g-space (pre-linearity) but let us instead look one step closer to us.  Let us assume he is a god of linearity, in NLT, experiencing a "void" in the words of Moses (or whoever else wrote genesis, Sumarian, Babylonian, or perhaps a wandering Neadrethal, the last of his kind, remembering a neandrathal story that was told to him long ago by Adam.
So where do you experience the dimensionless void in NLT?  For those of you who guessed CT0, congratulations for actually reading some of this, but you are wrong.  Just as we experience 3 dimensions in our 4 dimensional view of things (CT4) so would our god in CT0 experience lineairty of time but no space whatsoever.  The CT0 universe is the universe of the mythincal 3 year old who got a "c-" on her school project (the linear universe).
No, we're talking about a biblical god that finds himself (sex is irrelevant for anthropomorphising and who really wants to take sexual credit for this mess).  He would have the capability of being everywhere (changing his one dimension at a time) and getting there relatively quickly because he could change that one coordinate realatively quickly,  but he would not experience dimension, nor light, nor anything else.  His only "force" would be gravity, pulling him back towards non-linearity; but he would change quickly.
Apparently, it is a powerful place to start from, because he would change gravity to make first light (ct2), then emf (ct3) before he created the heavens and the earth (ct4).  The part where he makes black holes (ct5) is probably hidden in the bible somewhere unless that was considered less relevant for some reason.
But that god would age, because he lived in a place of linearity, not ct0.  So is he still with us or has he whithered away.  And if so, where did he whither too?  How is he affected by the non-linearity which apprarently causes him to live each moment over and over again into eternity?

One of my favorite posts, to my favorite reader, was to show that while my poems are fairly lackluster, they can rhyme, at least a little.  I should write a new one today, but my mouth is on fire, and eyes and nose are watering from cutting up hot peppers and putting them in my breakfast, and so I'm going to take a shortcut and reprint (you can find it alone in an earlier post)...in honor of the pope's comments on euthanasia.  It occurs to me that he claims to be in touch with the god of ct1, but not CT0, so perhaps the ct1 god is not so right about these things, or right in his non-dimensional way, that causes us to fight when we should be tending our metaphorical garden (the earth, and with NLT the remainder of the vast CT(infinity) universe) that I envision.  But enough science, on to poetry.

A cup of tea with death

I swam 3000 yards
as I am wont to do
and afterward decided
to have a cup or two

I drank too fast
and choked a little bit
and as i made a gasp
death came to take a sit

I glanced into his sockets dry
and cape as black as pitch
showing death in all its forms
but not the suffering fits

there were fearful cancers
with flat malignant spread
canon balls and arrows
the fearfully aged dead

I knew some and some I don't
All the ways a person dies
and so I asked, 'a cup for you?'
"don't mind if I do," he sighs

Do you fear me little one
I answered not so much
his bony hand reached for mine
and held it in a clutch

Friend he said I'm here for you
whenever do you need me
I'm good for all in pain
of that I'm sure you see

I bring a peace to everyone
the emperor and slave
are equal in my gentle arms
from pain all do I save

The one who has too many kids
the ones who die alone
the ones with happy full lives
the ones without a bone

And all are treated equally
the sinner and the saint
the artist and the ditch digger
tell me if they aint

I relieve them of the loads
their burdens hard to bear
the work they think they have to do
their hunger and their fear

So tell me will you go with me
and swim that final mile
I put my hand on top of his
and gave a little smile

Not tonight my good old friend
Then I will wait for you
and when the world has been too much
we'll ride together we two.

No comments:

Post a Comment