Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

ya me canse one of two

'I've had enough,' says Mexican attorney general in missing students gaffe http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/09/protests-flare-in-mexico-after-attorney-generals-enough-im-tired-remarks

I am trying to decide if I've had enough...or not.
There is no limit to what I can withstand for the moment.
My law is that we must live according to the theory that every moment must last in eternity to be lived over and over again.  How then, must you live your life.

I cannot say that my justice requirements compare at all to those of the Mexicans, but if we let small injustices occur then we can be nearly certain that we will see larger ones follow.  Those who would enslave us in little ways will eventually enslave us as far as they can.

Today I rode my bike 6 miles, swam a very easy 2500 yards (only 800 im) in between and broke a period of relative inactivity that threatened this week and my continued existence.

I do not know what the balance of the day or of my life holds.  I do know that at some point in time I must figure out what part courage plays in my continued existence, whether it be real or illusory.  Somewhere out there is a decision.

I listened to a song which seemed to hold a truth for me, but now I cannot remember it clearly.  But it said something about the need to explain myself to you.  And though I am ready to do that, I do not have the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment