Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday morning one day left or maybe two

i woke friday morning feelng particularly incomplete.
Neither fully awake nor sleepy.  Hot and cold.  I know I am dehydrated after the exercise and the long night but I do not feel thirsty.
Restless.  there is no balancing calm.
  Lonely, but ready to be alone.
Detached.  Even my body seemed barely to be my own.  It was as if it belonged to someone else, someone more confident and scared than I was.
Perhaps this is what relief feels like.  A temporary time when I do not have the next speech to give, the next step to take.  Waiting.  Perhaps what a cockroach feels like when the light comes on and before the vibrations and shadows point out a clear direction.
a mere 2100 yards although 1100 im.  while i agree i should surrender my goggles, the fourth im was a 300 instead of the normal 200.
after the speech the swim was a way to release the stress, break between the life during and after.  It also helped to drown out the screaming caffeine i drank before at the little reception.
I have thank yous to extend.
Some done some not.
The day has now passed and the exercise of yesterday is far in the past.
I had a pleasant walk, it was windy and cool.
My readers are almost out of time to add to my subscription list (see prior emails) and receive links to the newest video (which was not updated any today) and the newest drawings which are up to date.
Very exciting times leading up to the notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment