Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Quiet Desperation

So, you think you know what quiet desperation means?
I am waiting to see if I have a future or not.  Dare I say something else, the answer is no.  This has to be done this way, it doesn't mean it has to be done in silence, it just has to be done this way.  I can see no alternative.
Can it be done?  On that score I am unsure.  If I knew, when I know, you will know too.

I am, at this point in time, fairly certain that my model, despite some gaps, is 5 years ahead of everyone else and far more explanatory than the standard model.
I believe that in terms of fusion it is 10 years ahead of everyone else.
In terms of explaining things like time and dimension the question is how much practical use can be sqeezed out.
But the real problem is selling it.
I am waiting for the one serious group so far, one that I was not really certain about and still think would be grossly inadequate, but the one that has both looked and not said no.
It is not the right one, the right one is the mad scientist camp in London or one of the corporate accelerators here.  There are the fringe non-corporate local ones worth considering, but I am exhausted from applications and there is much to do yet.  Like...
I bit the bullet and agreed to what what is not quite a perfect article for the Journal for Advances in Theoretical and Computational Physics.  That was the one thing going right.
There are three or four (I have a list somewhere) articles that are in various states of review and one presentation which is probably answered in the negative although I have not seen it yet, think vacation in the rockies.
Those are both minor and major issues, minor in terms of advances, but foundational for both patent reasons and to get the support necessary to carry out the plan of moving on with my life.
And yet, I could have left all of this drama and taken a different route, but could I live with those consequences, are they even different?  I do not know, I am doing what I can, working as hard as I can.
Or am I?
One of the things I am ignoring is my real work.  I do have two rather huge projects out there that stand to justify the time I am otherwise spending, but they are moving slowly right now, too slowly.  The meeting 3 hours away that was scheduled for the morning is put off indefinitely.  Very irritating and the decisions necessary to move the other projects forward are also put off, probably late this week or next.
In the meantime, I worry that I am building barriers I cannot break down again, but what else am I to do?  Well, I know what I have been doing.
I have been working diligently on 3 books, Nostradamus where I hit the halfway point and will dive back in tonight with the hopes of publishing it next week, Kiss which I am 30 pages into editing what is going to be a difficult task, and what I am calling AUM Audio edition which is the highest priority in writing because it will be the first audio book that is worth listening to even though it will be far short of AUM, the long version, which is just as long but much more up to date.
Since I am waiting on the future, yes, easy for you to say I don't have to, I spent much of today, after the morning, working on the new Audio Book which is now heavily towards being finished needing, oddly enough, the typed portion.  This was done, but apparently all the files were not sent so...
By the end of tomorrow, if I am lucky, I will have the balance of those files done.  It may take a couple of days, but it is only30 minutes of dictation, 30 minutes of novel in a book which is about 1.5 hours of new material and perhaps 4 hours of older, but not worthless material.
The break between the two sections is significant.

This was a sort of banner morning.  Those two hard workouts and smaller vegetarian dinners paid off weighing in at 177.4 a new post holiday low and 2.4 pounds from my target.  The short run before the swim probably did not hurt, but this was a lifestyle thing; one that has gone on for months now.

It was cold this morning, something to be expected but still a relief after the very warm days that led to so much summer preparation activity.

I reached the halfway point in the nostradamus edits late last night, a watershed event. I reached page 30 in the other editing job which left me with a couple of issues to deal with, namely whether to make the character bi-polar or to pick between first and second person.  The choice, btw is to go with second person I suspect.  I am a ways from having to make that decision.

Fraser Cain: Dark Energy Seems To Be Changing Over Time. Leading To A Big Rip?. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y266jhhteQ

I don't know what appeals ot me about these things other than they are looking at AuT but not seeing it, like the illogic of time crystal theory (which confuses time so absurdly that it makes me want to scream) and the absurdity of quantum entanglement for anything other that features of pre-time AuT change and AuT folding and none of the things they are talking nonsense about.

One of those articles is the Schrodinger article where I set that whole nonsense straight, although it is essentially straightened in AuM, the article is merely the specific application to relativistic effects which are not effects at all, of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment