Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Prometheus is alive

My eyes are failing me.  I have to decide how to best use the time for them.  There is work, there is  fiction and there is the subject of this post, namely physics.
I was up at 5am today.  My inner ear problem, somehow tied to my eyes I suspect, would not let me sleep longer. I was dehydrated.
I had to walk outside, it was gray in the east with a faint pink color in the west, reflected light.
It was unusual, the light reversed from where I would have suspected it.  A lot of things, like the compression of dimension are not what we'd like to think they are; but they are what they have to be.
I had an experience with a ghost last week.  AuT provides for, requires I suppose, reincarnation and a repeat of history, two things that are the same.  Perhaps it provides for ghosts the same way.  I must work that out one morning at 5am, but not today.
I had my homeless charity meeting last night, irony demands I should end up that way.  A part of me looks forward to it.  The person who cracked the code of the universe a victim of its underlying nature.  It is doing very well, oddly enough, after losing direction we are back on track.  I even was given a little gift thing there for my work.  Unfortunately, it is  more work.
I am taking a moment to collect myself having solved Schrodingers delima with some mathematical specificity and otherwise circulating enough articles to satisfy the demands of the oscura press.  They seek me out while I fight with the mainstream even as they admit to everything as long as it comes from a mathematician at Princeton or Stanford, where they always add, we don't really get it, we wish we did, if only someone would supply the math, some homeless man we could roll and steal his science.  Well, they will have a stream of articles where that has happened.
The obscura press bothers me.  They have 4 articles now, two just yesterday; but I want this done.  I am impatient to become homeless, blind and to not know I am famous; to ruin everything for everyone else. 
I am impatient to finish the book I am halfway through, to determine why the ghost of my mother is still there with her decaying body and if my father's ghost is there too.
There was a break for exercise.  After a hard 2500 yard swim two days ago and a fairly challenging if mediocre stair and weight workout yesterday I was adequately up to date if not adequate in extent in exercise.  I was also exhausted both physcially and mentally from the strain of getting these very different articles ready and communicating with the multiple houses to which they have been sent.
The two under review before today are not even docketed for time, atlhough I suspect it will take 30 to 90 days for them to clear the process of the physics obscura, if they do.  One is just an update the other...I cannot remember what it says.  Perhaps it is the first one on fractals, sadly it is far out of date because I have defined 3 base fractals and several offshoots from the basic math.
I am happy to be up a 5am.  I am free from everyone else and I can write to you.
I began to organize the process today with the 4 primary articles including the schrodinger one which are out for publication or review and the one remaining to be finished.
Two cover various updates to the model and one is a very general look.
There is the schrodinger one.  And the one I do not know about.
Then the ones being written, the one covering all the proofs of the theory which is a very complicated article drawing on articles and mathematical results equally and the one which more specifically covers the periodic table from which will come the one covering molecular modelling which is largely in its infancy even though covered in AuM as published.
Who was Prometheus, not just the god who, covering for his thoughtless brother protected man with fire. He was also The fighter against injustice and entrenched illogical power, Zeus before, the phsyics press now.   I bring fire down to earth and all they can do is try to put it out.
I hope I can largely set this aside today and work on the fiction, finish that book and publish it; do a day's audio which I have put off for 4 days now,  I really need to replace that audio book, I'd be almost done now if I had not taken the break.
Time, ghosts, rejection, repetition, and the irony of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment