Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The clock ticks and it does not

I got absolutely no exercise two days ago and I dreamed I was in hell.  It was surprisingly like being in one of the less expensive houses I've lived in but I could see how my children died.  Both strange and surprisingly realistic.
Yesterday I had yet another good stair workout followed by another so-so weight work out but I can only ask so much of this decrepit body.

I should be dictating on the intro I want to work on but it is raiinging so I cannot.
The problem with my deadlines is that the material is not hidden.
I see where I am getting hits on the video that I will direct you to when you subscribe.  Or maybe it is too late, I do not know.  YOu should consider subscribing anyway as updates are coming.

I find myself looking at the universe increasingly through the prism of my theory.
That is part of my madness.

So what does an aut atom look like.
First the electrons don't revolve so much around the nucleus as the whole thing spins around, more like a galaxy about a black hole.  One doesn't say, the planets are spinning around the black hole, even though they are, it is that everything is being unwound (or wound in the rare case)

The different compression states attempt to make increasingly larger but mathematically different fractal states so you have these "crystaline" structures starting with the core of neutrons, then protons, then electrons and .... pre-photons with all the crap in between.

And the folds trap us.
Or so my fevered mind thinks.
I who see it more clearly than anyone
can feel the chains that bind me hardest.

Forbes: There's Almost No Antimatter In The Universe, And No One Knows Why. (except me) https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/02/08/theres-almost-no-antimatter-in-the-universe-and-no-one-knows-why/

The Print version of AuM 2nd Edition as updated 1/30/19!
It may now be ordered in either print or e-book!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MS9HNX6



But Wait, There's more!

https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/3ur2i/id/1

The link above allows you to be added to my subscription list.
It is easy to opt in, easy to opt out.
You will get updates, links to information and discounts to published books.  Well, you'll get discounts if I ever figure out how.


As a free initial gift, you will be directed to a link where you can view for Free the PDF drawings for the latest edition of Algorithm Universe Model!   Sweet!


https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/3ur2i/id/1
https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/3ur2i/id/1

1) Just click on the picure above or enter the link
2) enter your email 
3) and hit return!

No comments:

Post a Comment