Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Oh yeah, its really worse for me, right

This has to be worse for me than for you.
I am certain of it.
Yet another swing and a miss with APS.
The hyperspecific article on Schrodinger was not a waste, by any stretch of the imagination, however.
What comes next is going to use some aspects of it and it is the very general article, nay dare I say novella, on time.
The Nature of Time by me or some such name.
I decided you'd like to hear my voice so I've included a short from soundcloud.
There is no reason we cannot talk, you know.
You don't have to wait for it, its in the book, I'm just going to key on it.


I had a really rough day today.
Finally gave up on work around three and went swimming where I managed to burn off 2500 yards of frustration.

So here is a question from Forbes.
The answer to this is, of course, that pre-time changes are not worried about years.
God, the stupidity of a world where you figure these things out and nobody knows.
Forbes: How Did The Universe Expand To 46 Billion Light-Years In Just 13.8 Billion Years?. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/02/26/how-did-the-universe-expand-to-46-billion-light-years-in-just-13-8-billion-years/

And last, but not least
https://soundcloud.com/greg-friedlander/autshort1

No comments:

Post a Comment